Time to ‘man up’ in the trenches

I disagree. I rate him.
He was playing really well earlier in the season, but when was his last half decent performance? He's got 1 goal in his last 14 league games

He's clearly just not able to a football league season any more and we cannot afford to start him next game

Yes I tend to agree about Thomas; yesterday you would not have known he was playing. Also agree Henry was really good & should have been kept on. Who else is there though to play "up front"?

Yes I tend to agree about Thomas; yesterday you would not have known he was playing. Also agree Henry was really good & should have been kept on. Who else is there though to play "up front"?
Nobody. Need a total revamp upfront. Maybe go back to the way Faz done it at charlton. 3 wingers rotating into the striker position. Thomas hasn't scored in 3 months now...

Might be worth going in for Billy Kee,Accrington won't be able to compete with any teams in this league for finance and wages. They must be bottom 6 in whole football league for budget and wages.

We are In for a busy summer. We need atleast 3 strikers.

Hemmings sold for funds
Thomas won't stay
GVK won't have clause activated
Obika will probably stay as an adequate back up.

He was playing really well earlier in the season, but when was his last half decent performance? He's got 1 goal in his last 14 league games

He's clearly just not able to a football league season any more and we cannot afford to start him next game
I think the whole team has struggled in the last 14 games.

Nobody. Need a total revamp upfront. Maybe go back to the way Faz done it at charlton. 3 wingers rotating into the striker position. Thomas hasn't scored in 3 months now...

Might be worth going in for Billy Kee,Accrington won't be able to compete with any teams in this league for finance and wages. They must be bottom 6 in whole football league for budget and wages.

We are In for a busy summer. We need atleast 3 strikers.

Hemmings sold for funds
Thomas won't stay
GVK won't have clause activated
Obika will probably stay as an adequate back up.
I agree Billy Kee would be a good signing, however, I am concerned that he would not want to relocate to Oxford. I have read he has had mental health difficulties, and for his good health I'd expect he would want to stay close to his family in the North West.

I’d hope that the likes of Cheltenham striker Eisa, Doidge and even Marriott will be on our radar for next season. It’ll be interesting to see just how ambitious Tiger is and what funds are available but it’s encouraging to hear that KR has said he’s had positive conversations with him already and has given him a list of targets for next season

I’d hope that the likes of Cheltenham striker Eisa, Doidge and even Marriott will be on our radar for next season. It’ll be interesting to see just how ambitious Tiger is and what funds are available but it’s encouraging to hear that KR has said he’s had positive conversations with him already and has given him a list of targets for next season
I dont agree with Marriott. He has signed from Luton by Posh for £500k+.

Robbie Hall could?
Depends if we offer him a new deal?

Wonder if any of these strikers are on the KR wish list for tiger:

Charlie Wyke
John Marquis
Tom Eaves
L2
Matt Godden
Kristian Dennis
Sammie Szmodics

I think the only answer is to stick with Thomas. However, it needs those playing behind him to bust a gut to support him in the box. We only looked like scoring from outside the box today. We desperately need more coming down the channels and getting balls into the box. What was very apparent today was how crap our recruitment in the summer was. If it wasn’t for Faz and DE stepping in in January and bringing in some decent players we would be in even more of a mess. I just hope we can get the points to secure safety soon and start clearing out the dross that Clotet brought in.
Clotet had players lined up but was prevented by Eales bringing them in. Eales also chopped the promised budget so that's why we got what we go in the summer

What’s the loan situation at this time of year, KR must have targets for the pre-season, is there a chance someone could come in and knock in 5 or 6 goals in our remaining games.....?

What’s the loan situation at this time of year, KR must have targets for the pre-season, is there a chance someone could come in and knock in 5 or 6 goals in our remaining games.....?

No loans allowed outside the transfer window for league clubs.

You can bet your money on several pre contracts being signed by players out of contract in the summer.