Tiger

I don’t want to sound ungrateful - as great as it is that we’ve got Jordan in for the rest of the season - I’m feeling a little bit uncomfortable with Tigers thinking that a theatrical unveiling on Christmas Day of a six month loan signing (one that we pretty much all knew was happening anyway) was appropriate. I hope this isn’t the zenith of what January has to offer...
Going to disagree here, he was a super popular player last time, a lot of fans will be pleased hes back (me included) and i tip my hat to KR and Tiger for this. Its a no lose situation for us.

Still plenty of work to do in January of course, but im more than happy with this, and if it generates some positivity in fans at the game, even better!

Going to disagree here, he was a super popular player last time, a lot of fans will be pleased hes back (me included) and i tip my hat to KR and Tiger for this. Its a no lose situation for us.

Still plenty of work to do in January of course, but im more than happy with this, and if it generates some positivity in fans at the game, even better!

You didn’t have 3 ghosts visit you last night did you ?

I'd like tiger to openly n honestly answer the oxvox open letter questions....and the board to fund a few decent permanent players too...here's hoping for an OUFC happy New year

I'd like tiger to openly n honestly answer the oxvox open letter questions....and the board to fund a few decent permanent players too...here's hoping for an OUFC happy New year

I think the most pertinent question to ask is it true that the players and staff weren't paid this month (December)? I heard this at the ground today. Could be untrue but the bloke that told me is usually spot on about OUFC matters.

I think the most pertinent question to ask is it true that the players and staff weren't paid this month (December)? I heard this at the ground today. Could be untrue but the bloke that told me is usually spot on about OUFC matters.
If that was the case, we wouldnt be allowed to sign Graham. The FA would not allow it.

If they are paid monthly then there is still 5 days before the end of the month. Most monthly paid employees are paid on the last day of the month unless it’s the weekend.

As far as I know December isn't over yet.... Maybe wrong though

Bumped into Tigger at half time today, on the stairs going up to the exec area and SSU, "did you have a good Christmas?" I asked him, "Yes thank you, and you?" he responded and then continued, as he hastened up the steps, "Jordan Glaeme, half time... on pitch"

How wonderful, I thought. And it really did seem to give him a great pleasure in telling a supporter that we had signed, for four months, on loan, a player we had heard of before.

That is all.

Bumped into Tigger at half time today, on the stairs going up to the exec area and SSU, "did you have a good Christmas?" I asked him, "Yes thank you, and you?" he responded and then continued, as he hastened up the steps, "Jordan Glaeme, half time... on pitch"

How wonderful, I thought. And it really did seem to give him a great pleasure in telling a supporter that we had signed, for four months, on loan, a player we had heard of before.

That is all.
WOW !!!!

Unless Wolves are paying his wages?
We would have to pay a proportion of his wages so we would think the players have been paid but as someone else said some people get their December wages as per the last possible date in December

Did Tiger do the quiz for the Thai holiday at half time yesterday? i was in the queue for a cuppa so missed it

Back
Top Bottom