Tiger

Sounds like Tiger has found his cheque book. Merry Christmas lads!

We are merging with Reading and are going to groundshare with Didcot Town while we wait for a new stadium to be built in Goring.

If it’s Peter Crouch, we’re going to have to get a box for Tiger to stand on!

Hang on. I thought we were skint...

The biggest present would be sorting Curtis Nelson’s contract!!

I don’t want to sound ungrateful - as great as it is that we’ve got Jordan in for the rest of the season - I’m feeling a little bit uncomfortable with Tigers thinking that a theatrical unveiling on Christmas Day of a six month loan signing (one that we pretty much all knew was happening anyway) was appropriate. I hope this isn’t the zenith of what January has to offer...

Some fans are never satisfied. No matter what the clubs owner or board or management do it’s not enough to please some. Either it’s “ wish it was permenant” only a loan! I for one never ever thought I’d see JG play for us again. I always thought the only way JG would play at Grenoble Road would be in a cup match against better opposition. So we should say bravo to the owner board and management, for being able to bring JG back. I think this could be a master stroke.

I must’ve missed the part of the announcement where Tiger states that this signing was a trade for the ills so far.

He still owes us an explanation for the ongoing issues and the opacity of the club’s direction needs to be addressed, however, we shouldn’t allow every modicum of happiness to be tainted.

If JG is fit and plays to the standard shown previously, he will be a great asset to securing a place L1 for next season. If he’s not or doesn’t, then we don’t have an expensive and long-term millstone to deal with.

Keep the pressure on Tiger but let’s not cut our nose off to spite our face.

I don’t want to sound ungrateful - as great as it is that we’ve got Jordan in for the rest of the season - I’m feeling a little bit uncomfortable with Tigers thinking that a theatrical unveiling on Christmas Day of a six month loan signing (one that we pretty much all knew was happening anyway) was appropriate. I hope this isn’t the zenith of what January has to offer...
You do sound ungrateful .

Back
Top Bottom