Sport Tiger Woods Car Accident 2.0

Pillox

Trying to work out from the footage how he's managed to stack it that badly that far off what looks from the footage like a straight road at 7am 😲

Looking at his interviews over the weekend and then his alleged activities, it may not be overly surprising what happened.

Hopefully it’s not too serious. He’s not out of the woods yet. He’s got a fair way to go but this could be a bit rough...

He needs to putt a stop to this kind of thing.

Hopefully it’s not too serious. He’s not out of the woods yet. He’s got a fair way to go but this could be a bit rough...

He needs to putt a stop to this kind of thing.
His driving has been quite wayward recently - too soon?

Isn't that his third motor accident in a relatively short time?
Hopefully is ok.
I guess that it will come out as to what happened and what caused it.

Maybe a few birdies flew in front of the windscreen and obscured his view. In his case it would probably have been eagles.

Maybe a few birdies flew in front of the windscreen and obscured his view. In his case it would probably have been eagles.
Don't know, those Albatrosses are pretty large, would cause a bit of a distraction.

Certainly had his fair share of issues over the years.

I guess we’ll find out some more about the circumstances in time, but he did have his seatbelt on so that’s a good thing.

Did I hear the Sheriff's dept say the signs are he hit the central reservation barrier at speed which sent his car off to the side verge where it flipped. There were no signs of skid marks/breaking either. All this happened very early in the morning on an empty road.

Did I hear the Sheriff's dept say the signs are he hit the central reservation barrier at speed which sent his car off to the side verge where it flipped. There were no signs of skid marks/breaking either. All this happened very early in the morning on an empty road.

Sounds like he fell asleep or wasn’t in control of his bodily functions.

But if he had his seatbelt on then falling asleep has to be more likely doesn’t it ? Pure guess work of course, what do I know.

The footage I saw it was a rural road, no central reservation. Unless the road he'd come off was a different one so far away it was out of shot.

The footage I saw it was a rural road, no central reservation. Unless the road he'd come off was a different one so far away it was out of shot.
Yes, sorry....I think they said hit a barrier and for some reason I thought it was a central reservation. Having see the pictures, you are correct it was just a rural road and it looks likely that he wasn't in control as @Marked Ox alluded to.

Back
Top Bottom