Chairman Tiger Update...

It's always good to keep the communication going. It's the manager's turn tonight.

FIVE MINUTE FANS FORUM: Oxford Utd boss Karl Robinson is the guest on this week’s edition. Do you have a question? It’s on air Thursday at 6.30pm. #oufc

I thought you were talking about the naughty Tiger from Animal Park, so moving along ?

not bad - it's starting to come together.
will reserve judgment until later and if bills get paid on time and we get no more wups, then things may start looking up

It's always good to keep the communication going. It's the manager's turn tonight.

FIVE MINUTE FANS FORUM: Oxford Utd boss Karl Robinson is the guest on this week’s edition. :rolleyes: ? It’s on air Thursday at 6.30pm. #oufc

Questions were definately 'filtered' before selected for being asked on air

I know of several people who submitted questions yesterday, asking/ enquiring what, if any, action was being taken by the club re Yates failure in dealing with the Napa injury, and if there was any retrospective 'punishment' that the club was pressing for re Naismith.... nothing even vaguely along those lines was asked in yesterdays radox 5 min ff with KR :cautious:

I know of several people who submitted questions yesterday, asking/ enquiring what, if any, action was being taken by the club re Yates failure in dealing with the Napa injury, and if there was any retrospective 'punishment' that the club was pressing for re Naismith.... nothing even vaguely along those lines was asked in yesterdays radox 5 min ff with KR :cautious:
To be fair as much as I agree that both issues need addressing it’s hard to get all questions in a 5 min slot also with KR answers seeming to take a min a time ?

Pointless question, tbf, to ask as no further action possible (if like last year) as the Ref saw it and dealt with it on the pitch (regardless if you agree or not). It isn't bringing the game into disrepute which they could act on. The only recourse left would be legal action by Napa against Naismith which would be one hell of a can of worms to open and difficult to prove anyway imo!

Back
Top Bottom