Tiger Update

He’s a mad man, and I really wish the club would stop putting these messages out, because nobody is buying it and all it’s doing is winding people up. Especially when he STILL won’t respond to the supporters trust.

My feeling is that he won't respond to the supporter's trust (or anyone else) because there is no real plan, either in the footballing or business sense. He is making it up as he goes along with hand to mouth support for the first team, while he desperately hopes that the academy produces a golden egg-laying goose or two who can be sold to balance the books and flatters a few rich men by asking them to be directors in the hope that one of them will eventually put some money in (has anyone ever seen Horst Geicke or Erick Thohir at a game?). So he won't give any answers, because he doesn't know them.

I desperately hope I am wrong, but nothing so far has given me any confidence that there is some grand scheme waiting to be revealed.

On a separate note, who was it that organised the storming of the boardroom, as part of getting rid of Kassam.

I'd also like to know this, I was only sporadically involved in the old TIU forum in those days.
Maybe the boys could at least draw us a map to the boardroom? For reference purposes of course...

Come off it. We’ve lived through far worse than this.

Exactly! I’m ok with the update. Tiger says we will be active in the January window and I believe him (2 signing already btw) He’s backed KR financially, of that there can be no question.

Come off it. We’ve lived through far worse than this.
As things stand, at this moment in time, possibly yes. But NOW is the time to ensure that remains the case, not when it’s too late. Now is the time to start pressing for the answers to all the questions.

I'd also like to know this, I was only sporadically involved in the old TIU forum in those days.
Maybe the boys could at least draw us a map to the boardroom? For reference purposes of course...

of course:whistle:

To be honest, he could have just posted a picture of a big pink donut on the website, and it would give us as much insight.

If he had, he could,have asked “how many sugar lumps in this donut ?”.
First one to answer correctly,wins a free holiday for two in Thailand.

Exactly! I’m ok with the update. Tiger says we will be active in the January window and I believe him (2 signing already btw) He’s backed KR financially, of that there can be no question.

Were cost Neutral at present. Smith and McMahon (on a decent wad) out, Graham and Sykes in.

The big test will be whether theres any addition without further departures......

Were cost Neutral at present. Smith and McMahon (on a decent wad) out, Graham and Sykes in.

The big test will be whether theres any addition without further departures......

Smith was a young loanee from championship side, Graham would (I presume) be on much higher wages than Smith. McMahon was a free, Sykes cost over £100k (that’s what Port Vale agreed apparently and we bettered it)

i'll keep saying it net spending !

"The lowest moment I've had as a fan?" I'm guessing that our days at the bottom of the conference have been forgotten? Or the times we have become very close to going out of business or joining forces with Reading?

We were told that we had loads of hidden debts and that they'd all jump on the back of the tax issues, but nothing happened. We were told that players were paid late and not paid in the same month, but where are the PFA with their usual bluster if this had happened? We were told that only players would be leaving yet we've just spent over £100k to bring in Sykes and more are likely. We were told that Tiger has no interest in the club but is funding the best youth structure we've seen in generations.

So Tiger might not talk, or put out pointless sound bites, he might be a little strange with his little bowtie, he might have been trying to avoid Ryanio stalking him at the train station, but some of the fear being spread is ridiculous!

"The lowest moment I've had as a fan?" I'm guessing that our days at the bottom of the conference have been forgotten? Or the times we have become very close to going out of business or joining forces with Reading?

We were told that we had loads of hidden debts and that they'd all jump on the back of the tax issues, but nothing happened. We were told that players were paid late and not paid in the same month, but where are the PFA with their usual bluster if this had happened? We were told that only players would be leaving yet we've just spent over £100k to bring in Sykes and more are likely. We were told that Tiger has no interest in the club but is funding the best youth structure we've seen in generations.

So Tiger might not talk, or put out pointless sound bites, he might be a little strange with his little bowtie, he might have been trying to avoid Ryanio stalking him at the train station, but some of the fear being spread is ridiculous!

Spot on!

I am not sure whether Tiger and billionaire cohorts are likely to invest in senior players or not but we should wait and see rather than make premature assumptions. Sykes and Graham are a promising start. That may or may not be it ( wait and see like we all have to) but i am exasperated by those few on here who make provocative assertions that there is no money and he is leading us to oblivion when none of us have concrete evidence. It strikes me he may be far from ideal ( long distance owner is not helpful) but some keep banging on about late payment of a tax bill, conveniently forgetting it was ultimately paid and i am a little itk and have heard nothing of unpaid or late payment of wages. Some is just scaremongering by so called fans who should know better. Darryl Eales got similar social media abuse so it is a constant on here. I suggest its a wait and see. After Jan 31 we can make better judgements.

Load of sodding drama queens on here. Darren Patterson and our journey to the Conference South. Doing the conga at Rushden and Diamonds. Tunbridge Angels. Short memories. It wasn't all that long ago that I was having a P**s at Stafford Rangers and wondering where the roof to the latrine had gone.

I am not sure whether Tiger and billionaire cohorts are likely to invest in senior players or not but we should wait and see rather than make premature assumptions. Sykes and Graham are a promising start. That may or may not be it ( wait and see like we all have to) but i am exasperated by those few on here who make provocative assertions that there is no money and he is leading us to oblivion when none of us have concrete evidence. It strikes me he may be far from ideal ( long distance owner is not helpful) but some keep banging on about late payment of a tax bill, conveniently forgetting it was ultimately paid and i am a little itk and have heard nothing of unpaid or late payment of wages. Some is just scaremongering by so called fans who should know better. Darryl Eales got similar social media abuse so it is a constant on here. I suggest its a wait and see. After Jan 31 we can make better judgements.
Yep, agreed, that’s a fair comment. Not that any judgements made either way on here, will make a jot of difference anyway ?

Back
Top Bottom