Tiger & the slum landlord

Ox4Eva

Can anyone remember when the proposed meeting between Tiger and the slum landlord was due to take place?

Sure there was a visa issue and it was a meeting that was going to take place in Monaco to discuss the ground.

It was before the end of the season I believe.
It would be good to hear from Oxvox what is happening?
My susicion is that Tiger isnt bothered like DE when he turned up.
As Oxvox wanted to but it as a community asset regardless of the owner, I am also guessing that it is the Landlords way of putting everything in hold again as he doesnt want to sell.

It was before the end of the season I believe.
It would be good to hear from Oxvox what is happening?
My susicion is that Tiger isnt bothered like DE when he turned up.
As Oxvox wanted to but it as a community asset regardless of the owner, I am also guessing that it is the Landlords way of putting everything in hold again as he doesnt want to sell.

We will follow it up with tiger for an update.

FFS how many legal issues is the stadium facing? Having read the OM report this bit was interesting:-

Greenfields had been employed by the stadium company, who are responsible for the upkeep of the pitch under the terms of their agreement with Oxford United.
But Michael Doyle, general manager of the Kassam Stadium, said they were unable to comment on the change due to ongoing legal issues, with Greenfields stating they were also not in a position to say anything.

It’s good to know that the club is not alone when stadium issues end up on the legal route.

FFS how many legal issues is the stadium facing? Having read the OM report this bit was interesting:-

Greenfields had been employed by the stadium company, who are responsible for the upkeep of the pitch under the terms of their agreement with Oxford United.
But Michael Doyle, general manager of the Kassam Stadium, said they were unable to comment on the change due to ongoing legal issues, with Greenfields stating they were also not in a position to say anything.

It’s good to know that the club is not alone when stadium issues end up on the legal route.
Anything involving 'our ' slum landlord seems to attract disputes......apparantly Oxford city council are ,albeit seemingly toothlessly, are in legal dispute with him over requirements for the priory .....with the slum landlord tax exiled in Monaco he ignores and laughs in the face of any legal disputes from afar, it appears to me that he thinks he's above the laws of England and Wales. A 21st c untouchable perhaps?

Anything involving 'our ' slum landlord seems to attract disputes......apparantly Oxford city council are ,albeit seemingly toothlessly, are in legal dispute with him over requirements for the priory .....with the slum landlord tax exiled in Monaco he ignores and laughs in the face of any legal disputes from afar, it appears to me that he thinks he's above the laws of England and Wales. A 21st c untouchable perhaps?

Freeze his assets

They should revoke the right for the hotel to be open as planning permission hasn't been met and start proceedings to get it knocked down. That would concentrate his mind.

It seems he is not willing to pay for anything now and is just looking to run the place into the ground and force our hand.

They should revoke the right for the hotel to be open as planning permission hasn't been met and start proceedings to get it knocked down. That would concentrate his mind.
Agreed oxford city council SHOULD do that (shouldve done that sometime ago too).....sadly, for reasons best known to oxford city council, they havent and very likely wont :cautious:

I think a couple on here who have posted have looked into the Priory situation and the legalities surrounding it?
Whichever way you look at it it is a disgrace the the Priory is rotting away.
If the hotel was built with stipulations that the Priory needed to be kept in a reasonable condition then the Council have let down a load of people.

Back
Top Bottom