Chairman Tiger speaks

Sarge

God like member
(Subtitled 'talking loud &saying nothing' ?) ..........

The passage . We are not clear from danger and there will be many ups and downs between now and May, on and off the pitch Sounds rather worrying

To be honest there’s not really anything new being said. Family away day, OUin the community, the under 18s, U23s and the ladies team all showing the progress that the club is making, is the general message. Fair enough but it would be good to get some real information on what’s happening off the field with the stadium situation and board make-up etc.

The passage . We are not clear from danger and there will be many ups and downs between now and May, on and off the pitch Sounds rather worrying

Yes that “off the pitch” line stood out to me too. Bit strange in an otherwise inconsequential but serviceable puff piece.

"puff piece"- very good MJB I like that because this ghost written bulletin is exactly that. Tiger probably watched the Sky highlights on Saturday but I bet that was all. He said nothing about the important issues because nothing positive is happening there & the 'off the pitch' line will alarm everyone - again. I still worry for our future with him at the helm on the other side of the world!

It's just PR. We aren't going to get anything of substance in something like that (although that 'ups and downs off the pitch' doesn't bode well). I can't say I mind these 'Tiger speaks' pieces though - at least it's a bit of communication. From Chris Williams anyway!

That jumped out at me, it's either:

- bad wording on behalf of the ghost writer OR
- complete paranoia on our part (understandable though given recent history) OR
- rather worrying

It was shortly after Niall Mc said there would be some bumps in the road that the next winding up petition emerged.........

There could be some :poop: on the horizon...or the frequency of these 'bumps in the road' are so high they just cover their back in all cases now

Back
Top Bottom