Chairman tiger on HMRC -OM report

I've read the article like five times now. It's written in English but makes no sense?

In short "The U’s chairman... explaining the club had arranged with HMRC to pay the bill on Wednesday...
That went through as planned, but as it was later than the original scheduled date..."

Just pay the f'ing bills, easily calculated in advance, on time then you silly fool!!

Worried Tiger talking crap just have feeling he is Potless just can't work it out rich guys on the Board not Investing the Money if they want to take us to the Championship ?. Chap on Rad Oxford phone in said why r they hear good shout just have gut feeling it's all going to end in tears and Tiger will sell at a large profit ?. Just hope hope I have it all wrong.
Sell for a large profit, can’t see it.

Rumour has it that somebody called Mr F Kassam might be looking to purchase the club.

Like DE, if I wasn't supporter of the club I owned I'd still let the fan buy it.

Are you saying that Eales shouldn’t have sold to tiger instead of Sartori.

Let’s step back several years. Should Lenagan have sold to Donald ? Instead of Eales ?

If I was the fan of Oxford and owned any other professional football club in the land I’d sell it to whoever for the best deal for me.

I just wouldn’t pretend it was in any other interest than my own.

Let’s step back several years. Should Lenagan have sold to Donald ? Instead of Eales ?
He had two chances to buy the club

IMO yes, but being biased obv.

Depending when he finishes with them and if he sells for a profit
Well it it depends on who has enough money after the Sunderland project. And what their vision is for that club.
on the face of it on the pitch is working ok, I wonder what’s happening behind the scenes on the financial front, they do have Santori and his £3m to help out I suppose

Back
Top Bottom