Tiger going??

This thread itself demonstrates the incredible lengths people will go to because Charlie called them out once, but even more unbelievable to suggest that Eales was thinking about anything other than his wallet.

This thread itself demonstrates the incredible lengths people will go to because Charlie called them out once, but even more unbelievable to suggest that Eales was thinking about anything other than his wallet.
Do you really remember it like that?
I think it was the continued "calling out" of chaz was more the case, it was his arrogant and rude replies to many posters on here that upset people, he lost the plot on many occasions replying to peoples posts, some of his more valid posts got lost in the battles he created.

As I keep saying, people place too much importance on what they put on here and trying to convince people.

Last edited:
Aren’t we just a bunch of moonshiners? That’s how he acknowledged us the fans!
Come final whistle on Saturday, I'd like to think that, after a resounding home win the packed and ecstatic home crowd turn and face the directors seats & chant a few choruses of" 4 nil to the moonshiners" in the direction of Charlie Methane

There will always but people out there to take us on, for all the doom and gloom we have great potential 20+K crowds in the right environment.
Just look at Brighton, 2009/2010 last year at the Withdean average 7,351.

They moved to the now Falmer Stadium (AMEX) in 2011/2012 the same year they went up Champs of L1 and averaged 20K crowds (That could be us)
Now in the Prem Avg around 28+K

You just need someone with a bit of cash and the vision, we will not be going anywhere until we have some nice facilities to entice people it's the modern day world of football people want to be looked after as well as entertained..

But as always Multi Millionaires with the passion are few and far between, but my point is never underestimate what we could be and I pray one day someone out there with some wonga will see that..

Brilliant post, totally agree, we need something to aspire to, you never know....

Aren’t we just a bunch of moonshiners? That’s how he acknowledged us the fans!

Got a link to that? I remember him calling someone a moonshiner once for posting something he saw as ridiculous at pub closing time, not the whole fanbase.

He'd probably be right, mind.

Got a link to that? I remember him calling someone a moonshiner once for posting something he saw as ridiculous at pub closing time, not the whole fanbase.
Wasn't it ever thus? A comment aimed at a particular group is then claimed to apply to the whole fanbase. It's a bit like Donald Tusk's comments yesterday; they were clearly directed at a small group of people, but it gets presented as a slur against anybody who is pro-Brexit.

He'd probably be right, mind.

Hardly a one off, and by all accounts there's no such thing as closing time when it comes to our Charlie's drinking habits!! Explains a great deal!

We’re all entitled opinions yours differ to mine end off.
Oh by the way it was tongue in cheek
The moonshiners didn't realise that, so maybe you should learn to use smileys or something, in that case. End of.

The moonshiners didn't realise that, so maybe you should learn to use smileys or something, in that case. End of.
You’re just sad if you couldn’t understand that it was tounge in cheek with my reply to Sarge, mate this ain’t for you, end off

Back
Top Bottom