Chairman Tiger - board will back oufc through covid 19

Yep, sod the refund. It's been good value this season. A freebie cup game or club shop discount at some point in the future (but only when it's prudent to do so) would be a nice gesture. I'll renew for next season irrespective of what league we are in. COYY.

maybe copy that german club and brightons idea and have cardboard cutouts of fans in the stadium for £20 odd quid

I would buy a couple to help the club.
No, I'm dead against it. Just think how much TVP would charge for cardboard coppers and cardboard horses to keep order in a high-risk match against Pompey...

%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3%20Cardboard%20cutouts%20of%20policeman%20which%20have%20been%20placed%20in%20stores%20in%20across%20the%20country%20to%20prevent%20shoplifting.jpg

I also hope no-one asks for a refund, but that’s not really the definition of loss.

Or if every time you ordered something online or booked a holiday, paid, then it didn’t show up/happen would you say ‘well I already paid/budgeted for this so there’s no loss’?
True, but we are more than 3/4's through the season and IMO had our moneys worth. If you paid for a holiday and were not able to go, you'd expect a refund as you have not received any part of what you have paid out for.

Has anyone seen any Socical media posts from Tiger regarding the huge opportunity OUFC now have To be promoted to the championship?

Has anyone seen any Socical media posts from Tiger regarding the huge opportunity OUFC now have To be promoted to the championship?
There’s not a lot he can really say at this point. Im sure as the match draws closer he’ll have something to say. I assume there’ll be an e-programme with his thoughts in it. The one for the home match v Portsmouth was very good I thought.

I think "Tiger's" social media accounts are actually his wife not him.
Some of the others like Zaki have them.

Judging by instagram posts Mr and Mrs Tiger are at. spa retreat atm..chilling before the big one one assumes.

Back
Top Bottom