Tiger and 'comparisons'?

You can already if you wish. Two books. Quite a few articles. Do you want a link? Or were you being smart?

Wow, you're amazing!! I only dream of being like you one day!!!!

So, two books, a few articles, and yet here you are being mocked on a meaningless internet forum!! Why don't you take your concerns to the press? Christ, why not write another book? If you care so much, and far more than the rest of us it seems, then surely you will do anything and everything to expose what is happening?

Come on Hawks, THINK OF THE CLUB MAN!!!!!

On a relatively serious note, I can't quite believe what is going on at the moment! We have journalists, PR guru's, former OxVox members and all doing everything they can to question/discredit OxVox. But for the life of me I have no idea why?

This is OxVox. An independent supporters group of a midtable league one side. We're not talking about exposing Oxfam or sexual wrongdoing in Hollywood, we're talking about a handful of people who represent slightly under 1000 fans of our (relatively) little club. That isn't meant to belittle the work that OxVox doing in anyway, but their power and influence to get involved is basically non-existent without a agreement being in place between owner and supporters group.

So of course OxVox could be beating down Tigers door to demand answers. But he has no obligation to respond. We could get rid of everyone of the committee overnight and replace them with our hard hitting investigators, but to what end? Tiger, as with most business owners, would just deny them access to any discussions. And where would that leave the club?

Sometimes it pays to be inside the tent pissing out as they say, and I have no doubt that reasonable discussions will pay off in due course. But everyone of us has the choice to cancel our membership if we do not feel we are being represented. Or stand for election as we know positions are coming up. For all the preaching and assumptions being thrown around on here, how many truly know what is going on? Are we any further forward in getting plans from Tiger, a new manager, or the points we need to stay up? Of course not! All the spouting has achieved jack all!

So, my final point as I'm sure you find this all as tedious as I do is very simple. If you care about this club, and really fear for our future, then stop creating division on a pointless fans forum and do something about it!!!

PS - 20 likes and I'll run for OxVox, 30 and I'll write a book, 50 and I'm our new manager!!!

PS - 20 likes and I'll run for OxVox, 30 and I'll write a book, 50 and I'm our new manager!!!
As 3 will be leaving the Oxvox committee there will be 3 places up for grabs to anyone who applies, now if 4 or more people apply to join the committee it has to go to a vote, otherwise anyone can put themselves forward.
Hopefully if you get the 20 likes you will be a person of your word ?

Having seen the lambasting that OxVox committee members come in for I’d be amazed if anyone put their names forward. Dog’s abuse and you’re not even getting paid! I’ll do anything for OUFC but I won’t do that...

Having seen the lambasting that OxVox committee members come in for I’d be amazed if anyone put their names forward. Dog’s abuse and you’re not even getting paid! I’ll do anything for OUFC but I won’t do that...
Perhaps that's what those lambasting want. Simple divide and rule tactics, wouldn't surprise me if it's coordinated.

I hope that the UN have been contacted by OxVox, better to be safe than sorry when it comes to election monitoring.

Perhaps that's what those lambasting want. Simple divide and rule tactics, wouldn't surprise me if it's coordinated.
But to what end? I do think the vast majority of fans see OxVox as a welcome voice even if they don’t always agree with their decision making. Or is that naive? What am i missing? Why would anyone not want OxVox around any more?

But to what end? I do think the vast majority of fans see OxVox as a welcome voice even if they don’t always agree with their decision making. Or is that naive? What am i missing? Why would anyone not want OxVox around any more?

I would guess that it could help build negativity towards Tiger and co. and help show overs in a more positive light. It's easy to stoke up fear, and prey on those who dwell in negativity. A few orchestrated fans demos etc and Tiger may just disappear leaving the path clear for others to take control of the club!

Far fetched? Nothing would surprise me anymore!!!

I would guess that it could help build negativity towards Tiger and co. and help show overs in a more positive light. It's easy to stoke up fear, and prey on those who dwell in negativity. A few orchestrated fans demos etc and Tiger may just disappear leaving the path clear for others to take control of the club!

Far fetched? Nothing would surprise me anymore!!!

If that were to happen Mr Egg then god help us! People might be wary of Tiger and rightly so since we still don’t know all his plans but I’d be very worried about a group who previously failed to get the club took it over.

I think the next election for chairmanship of OxVox will be massive to the trust’s future because if certain individuals get elected I can see it becoming very messy between the club and trust to the point where by the club refuse to listen to OxVox and even have a say on club matters.

Once Jem steps down maybe people will realise how well ran it has been under his guideance.

There is enough speculation and bullcrap on here without me adding to it. But the likes of Britain First halfwits can stoke up fear and hatred to meet their backward agenda then the educated elite on here could easily do the same.

OxVox are there to represent the needs of its members and a cross section of fans, not to drive their own agenda. I would have real concerns about the motives of some should they find their way into OxVox.

There is enough speculation and bullcrap on here without me adding to it. But the likes of Britain First halfwits can stoke up fear and hatred to meet their backward agenda then the educated elite on here could easily do the same.

OxVox are there to represent the needs of its members and a cross section of fans, not to drive their own agenda. I would have real concerns about the motives of some should they find their way into OxVox.
No wish to play devils advocate but, isn't your argument exactly contrary to your aims?

Stop drinking now.

No wish to play devils advocate but, isn't your argument exactly contrary to your aims?
Entirely, which is why I wouldn't give it any credence. I was simply offering one explanation amongst so many others to demonstrate how easy speculation can be made up!

Back
Top Bottom