Tiger and 'comparisons'?

Myles, would you care to expand on the details you have unearthed of the organisation behind Tiger's bid ?
If it took only 30 mins to find, I don't think they are the most supposed clandestine group out there, not saying that's right or wrong either way.[/QUOTE]
So where do I look to find the details?

If it took only 30 mins to find, I don't think they are the most supposed clandestine group out there, not saying that's right or wrong either way.
So where do I look to find the details?[/QUOTE]
I think you should be asking that question to myles..

I think you should be asking that question to myles..[/QUOTE]
Apologies. I thought I had. My mistake. According to Companies House Tiger's only directorships in the UK are of OUFC and OUWFC.

A very interesting post Jem. A couple of points I would pick out from this are as follows...

This is, of course, a fundamental point and I'm surprised that you still believe this to be the case. It took me about half an hour on Wednesday to get the details of the organisation behind Tiger's bid, who the directors of that organisation are and what the shareholding is. Suffice to say, Tiger's name is not the only one which appears.

Not sure who made those allegations, but I know it wasn't me. I did however point out "Jack"'s links to Pairoj, Mr BIG, and Shinawatra, and their tangled web of companies. Did OxVox look into these links in any depth? Or did you, and by "you" I mean OxVox, simply point Tiger and Jack to this forum and ask for comment? As mentioned above, it doesn't take long to investigate such issues.

In the absence of any evidence of such scrutiny, is it surprising that concern is raised? There has been no public comment from OxVox on the shenanigans at Reading, no comment on the involvement (however supposedly remote) of "Jack", no comment on Tiger not actually outlining what his plans for the club are. Now, in terms of "facilitating" the deal, you are of course right; this is a deal between two parties and they of course have the final say. But, as I said on here yesterday, when one of those parties is rocking up seemingly with more than the usual amount of baggage, surely it's essential for a supporters' trust to convey the message "We will be watching you..." and start with those difficult questions?

Indeed so. But why not be upfront in saying you haven't been given those answers? Why did the OxVox press release not say something along the lines of "We have had a meeting with Tiger and "Jack", and followed that up with further correspondence. Unfortunately, they haven't as yet spelled out to us what their plans are, but we hope that they will make this clear to supporters as soon as possible". Something as simple as that lets all parties know what the position truly is.

Again, this is correct. But it also underlines the need for a supporters' trust to demonstrably be asking the difficult questions as early as possible.
[/QUOTE]
Myles, can you expand on the details you have unearthed of the organisation behind Tiger's bid? The only directors of OUFC are Darryl; David Jones and Tiger. Tiger is not a director of any other UK Company other than OUWFC.

Fair play to Jem for finally speaking up against all the crap he has had to deal with since being the face of OxVox from a group of bitter people who should know better.

I’m sure Charlie is playing the nice card now to try and get people onside before Jem steps down and some of the unsavoury truths of Charlie and co come to light.

From the latest minuets, Jem standing down from the committee is not a good thing. Oxvox has changed and improved vastly under his leadership . Sad news
what he said ^^^ :(

Jem due on Rad Ox sport programme later this afternoon

We have an element that can only moan. If it’s not having an owner who is willing to throw tens of millions at a stadium so we can all feel cosy it’s having a go at people who do things for fans. I do know though that I wouldn’t vote for people who are going to lead us to a promise land that only they know about or people who say it only took 30 minutes to find info to discredit the new owner but can’t even put a link up...

I think you should be asking that question to myles..[/QUOTE]
How about directing that question to OxVox? After all, they have been keen to reassure us that they have been doing the investigative work on Tiger. And I know for a fact that OxVox had the information before I did which enabled the relevant enquiries to be made.

Maybe they could also comment on the proposed £2.4m debt for equity deal and the potential implications this has on the debt owed by the club? What would this move reduce the debt to? Who will this be owed to going forward? Has Darryl, as promised, written off any losses accrued on his watch?

I do know though that I wouldn’t vote for people who are going to lead us to a promise land that only they know about or people who say it only took 30 minutes to find info to discredit the new owner but can’t even put a link up...
There is a saying in financial circles which abbreviates to DYOR. And I didn't say that it discredited the new owner. What I did say was that it shows that more than just Tiger is involved.

And, in response to arthurturner, UK company records is the wrong place to be looking.

How about directing that question to OxVox? After all, they have been keen to reassure us that they have been doing the investigative work on Tiger. And I know for a fact that OxVox had the information before I did which enabled the relevant enquiries to be made.

Maybe they could also comment on the proposed £2.4m debt for equity deal and the potential implications this has on the debt owed by the club? What would this move reduce the debt to? Who will this be owed to going forward? Has Darryl, as promised, written off any losses accrued on his watch?[/QUOTE]

You're very quick to accuse OxVox of not giving the answers to these questions, so why not put the information out there yourself and let the rest of us judge?

I am assuming that all the information you have is freely available, breeches no confidentialities and would not face legal challenges? If this is the case then simply provide that information.

You are clearly concerned about the future of the club but withhold information that we as fans need to know. That is a bizarre position and unfortunately could be seen as trying to put the point scoring between you and OxVox above the needs of the club.

So, why not put the information out in the public domain and allow others to judge you, OxVox, Tiger, DE and others accordingly.

You are clearly concerned about the future of the club but withhold information that we as fans need to know. That is a bizarre position and unfortunately could be seen as trying to put the point scoring between you and OxVox above the needs of the club.

So, why not put the information out in the public domain and allow others to judge you, OxVox, Tiger, DE and others accordingly.

And will you be making the same demand of OxVox to "show your workings"?

Maybe they could also comment on the proposed £2.4m debt for equity deal and the potential implications this has on the debt owed by the club? What would this move reduce the debt to? Who will this be owed to going forward? Has Darryl, as promised, written off any losses accrued on his watch?[/QUOTE]
Myles you must have your wires crossed, I was pointing another poster in your direction as he was asking where you got this info from.

Very odd that myles has all this information but isn’t so freely saying where he got it from. Surely you wouldn’t be breaking confidentiality info would you myles?

And will you be making the same demand of OxVox to "show your workings"?

Firstly, it's not a demand. It is a request to share information that would help fans judge on our future. You are under no obligations to share anything, but it is bizarre that you are keeping something potentially so serious to yourself.

OxVox will of course face challenges but this forum also allows us to challenge the views of others, hence my post. Respond as you wish.

Very odd that myles has all this information but isn’t so freely saying where he got it from. Surely you wouldn’t be breaking confidentiality info would you myles?
Nope. All public domain info. Which is all I've ever shared, despite what others will try and lead you to believe....

Nope. All public domain info. Which is all I've ever shared, despite what others will try and lead you to believe....
Myles, if it's all in the public domain why are you seemingly unwilling to share it? At least give us some pointers as to where to look. Surely it's not a question of you saying to OxVox "you show me yours and I'll show you mine"? I don't know you, but from your posts over a period of time you come across as an intelligent and articulate man who I cannot believe would be so petty, particularly with information which may give clarity as to where the funding of the new owner is coming from; its nature and whether it allows him to fund the club as we would all wish.

Back
Top Bottom