Tiger- an argument between two blokes called myles and dave (formerly pros and cons)

Ctophe

I know there's a huge thread about tiger with all the research etc but could someone just bullet point the hopes and fears he brings with him?

I had a feeling u may appear 2 night [emoji16]. Where u been
Working, getting married, and on honeymoon. Sorry for piping up for such trivial news..

How was the big day? So whats ur thoughts on judging him on what he does rather than assuming the worst? After all these same questions were pretty unjustified with de and ma. Leaving the club in a better state than they took over. How about we all try and get behind the new owner and new manager, until there is actual cause for worry?

Pros we don’t have to shorten his name we can just use emoji [emoji197][emoji234]

Cons - we have to go through the whole beware of the tiger thread again

So whats ur thoughts on judging him on what he does rather than assuming the worst?
I'm not worried. After all, it was all just wild speculation and the takeover was never going to happen....

So whats ur thoughts on judging him on what he does rather than assuming the worst?
I'm not worried. After all, it was all just wild speculation and the takeover was never going to happen....

Not quite what was said. How’s the evidence that the people u listed are involved then? Surely that’s a starting point if ur going to continue this.

Not quite what was said. How’s the evidence that the people u listed are involved then? Surely that’s a starting point if ur going to continue this.
It's exactly what was said.

And continue what? OxVox have said they have had discussions, and I'm just curious to hear the outcome of those discussions. If they have approached this diligently from the position of an independent supporters trust, I'm sure they can confirm Tiger's bona fides.

It's exactly what was said.

And continue what? OxVox have said they have had discussions, and I'm just curious to hear the outcome of those discussions. If they have approached this diligently from the position of an independent supporters trust, I'm sure they can confirm Tiger's bona fides.

Someone has really pissed on your cornflakes!!! Why not wait and see how things go and then rush on here to tell us that you were right all along.

Bottom line is that's all any of us can do. The point about what the plans are is absolutely key here. And that's why I would now ask OxVox to dispense with the cloak and dagger and report back to the fans, independently, what they know.
It's not what they say but if the new owners carry it through, talk is cheap.

It's not what they say but if the new owners carry it through, talk is cheap.
Sure actions speak louder than words. The first 'action' I guess will be the appointment of the manager and trying to get the 9-11 points we need.

But having a plan is necessary also. Certainly with regard to the ground (DE started by suggesting that it was not important, but ended up by suggesting that the current situation is holding the club back)

Sure actions speak louder than words. The first 'action' I guess will be the appointment of the manager and trying to get the 9-11 points we need.

But having a plan is necessary also. Certainly with regard to the ground (DE started by suggesting that it was not important, but ended up by suggesting that the current situation is holding the club back)
Why the ground again, no matter how many times this gets mentioned as the golden grail, reality is that its not cost effective to buy and own the ground, its well documented on here by people who should know better about the financial hindrance owning the club would bring.
But and it's a big but, would we as a club own the ground if Tiger purchased it then we would be in the sphere open to asset
strip, I wait to see their business plan or their future plans to take this club forward.

Back
Top Bottom