Tickets Tickets for Cambridge Utd away

On open sale....... maybe there aren`t as many ST holders as there used to be.............

There was a glitch on the ticket master site last night and this morning saying no available tickets so guessing this may be why not many sold. All sorted as from 5pm tonight .

My ticket arrived in the post today. After all the worry about which row I would be allocated it seems that the stand has been given over to unreserved seating. It would have been nice to have known this from the start.

Tickets have arrived, unreserved, there are no seat numbers on the tickets.....!
get in early and and let’s turn that stadium into a sea of yellow......!
oh, hang on a minute, what colour do the home side play in.....,

Mine landed today too - can’t wait!

Last time I went there: 2-2 with two Mike Ford screamers! 💛😎

Any ideas how the ticket sales are going?

Mine landed today too - can’t wait!

Last time I went there: 2-2 with two Mike Ford screamers! 💛😎

Any ideas how the ticket sales are going?
I remember going to Cambridge in the 90's and Oxford winning 2-3 in the last minute of the game. Cambridge equalised in the 90th minute and Oxford went straight up the other end and David Rush scored. Unfortunately me and my mate got lost on our way back as kids to get on the LRT. Great Rushy celebration!

I remember going to Cambridge in the 90's and Oxford winning 2-3 in the last minute of the game. Cambridge equalised in the 90th minute and Oxford went straight up the other end and David Rush scored. Unfortunately me and my mate got lost on our way back as kids to get on the LRT. Great Rushy celebration!
And ... what happened? Did you have to get the train back via London arriving at midnight to a telling off from your mum?

And ... what happened? Did you have to get the train back via London arriving at midnight
I remember going to Cambridge in the 90's and Oxford winning 2-3 in the last minute of the game. Cambridge equalised in the 90th minute and Oxford went straight up the other end and David Rush scored. Unfortunately me and my mate got lost on our way back as kids to get on the LRT. Great Rushy
My mistake 1-2

Just caved and brought tickets. Foolishly didn’t believe away fans would be permitted by the start of August so told my wife I didn’t mind if she took our eldest away for a couple of days, leaving me with our 3YO. In all honesty I’ve really wrestled with the decision as taking my young daughter into a packed crowd/stadium when Covid cases are rising fast really doesn’t feel like brilliant parenting. (Just what I’ve been contemplating - no judgements or aspersions cast from me on what anyone else chooses to do).

The Whyte signing this morning, the FOMO on what will be a genuinely emotional, memorable occasion (and, let’s not kid ourselves - getting the ‘ok’ to take the kid, from the Mrs!) has convinced me. I’ve missed away trips so much since 2020 - can’t wait to see the lads walking out now!

That’s the spirit , let’s pack the away end and roar the lads on , you never know we might start the season off well

Was there a Brazilian samba band there at half time or pre match a few years back ?

Tickets have arrived, unreserved, there are no seat numbers on the tickets.....!
get in early and and let’s turn that stadium into a sea of yellow......!
oh, hang on a minute, what colour do the home side play in.....,
Mine definitely have seat numbers..

Mine says unreserved but also has a seat number.
Mine definitely have seat numbers..
So, let's get there with enough time to sort ourselves out. Standing, singers etc to the middle behind goal, seated to the sides or at the front below standing. We all get to see the game and we all get to have a good day out. Mrs Lounger and I can stand for the game, if that's how it is but, honestly, we prefer to sit and jump up when excited. (she has the kiddie reins in full grip at all times, just in case I get flashbacks to London Road behaviour!)

Back
Top Bottom