Tickets Tickets for Cambridge Utd away

Lincoln.yellow1

Anyone know what the situation for obtaining tickets for away games yet, are clubs allowing visiting supporters to attend matches....?

Most teams have had away fans for pre season games so if Cambridge have done that be very weird if they didn’t allow any in for a league match. Strange there has been no official announcement anyway yet, away fans need a bit of notice.

Anyone know what the situation for obtaining tickets for away games yet, are clubs allowing visiting supporters to attend matches....?
I spoke to the ticket office last week who said they were still waiting for notification and the tickets from Cambridge.

I'd be very surprised if they're not available online in the next few days.

Cambridge responded to an Oxford fan who had asked the question on twitter. They said would be news on Monday. Assume as in tomorrow

I did a production of Pinocchio with him in Bucks, I wasn’t sure but it’s definitely the same bloke. Great actor and puts a lot of funny stuff on social media

And what a great Jiminy Cricket he played!
Well, at a guess, he's "resting" at the moment. Got himself a Saturday job as Head of Retail and Ticketing.

It says they are waiting for final confirmation on the return of away fans yet all restrictions have been lifted and away fans have been going to friendly games all over the country?

It says they are waiting for final confirmation on the return of away fans yet all restrictions have been lifted and away fans have been going to friendly games all over the country?
Whilst there aren't specific legal restrictions, there is still a whole bunch of specific government "guidance" to follow - and no doubt things like event liability insurance etc will depend on how that is followed.

Whilst there aren't specific legal restrictions, there is still a whole bunch of specific government "guidance" to follow - and no doubt things like event liability insurance etc will depend on how that is followed.
We're stuffed. It talks about adequate cleaning. That's never going to pass at the Kasstad. Mind you, it's so bad maybe Covid bugs will avoid it as well?

Back
Top Bottom