Matches Three 10k's in a Row v Bolton

7,650 as of just now, so 100 sold since midnight. No more checks from me now, as I need to drive down for the game.

550 needed. This is going to go to the wire!!!
It's like transfer deadline Day all over again will we won't we it's getting exciting 😂

I did too. But 11+ scolarship boy to MCS. The likes of Jim Rosenthal, Nick Harris, Chris Latham , Bernie Roberts, Nick Holder all stood in London Road in early to mid 60s.
You knew Bernie Roberts and Nick Holder? I played Sunday League football with them back in the 1970's.

Last edited:
Sorry to interrupt the Bazzers regression therapy, but today is all about making history with three back to back 10k crowds in the league. It'll be the first time in 35 years since our top flight days and may make all the difference in getting past a difficult Bolton side! Why not bring some long lost school friends and continue these ramblings at the game!!!
Did you have to bring me up in your post? There are others who talk about their previous schools and like with my school they also met up in the London road. Most off do the school I knew have disappeared work wise and other parts of the country. If I am saw someone whom i knew to have supported OUFC I would encourage them to attend. So are your spud friends going today or are they Chelski fans?

Did you have to bring me up in your post? There are others who talk about their previous schools and like with my school they also met up in the London road. Most off do the school I knew have disappeared work wise and other parts of the country. If I am saw someone whom i knew to have supported OUFC I would encourage them to attend. So are your spud friends going today or are they Chelski fans?

He looks up to you bazzer, you have celebrity status on this forum. 😜

The 'bird is very busy and wall to wall yellow n blue too....exceedingly busy for not long after 12.30 on a saturday matchday

Back
Top Bottom