Thohir

So why has he become a director? He could give advice all day long without the need to be a director of the club.

I assume he’s on the board so that if (and it’s a massive If) a new stadium gets off the ground , and local authorities need the reassurance/proof that the money is there to build/develop it.

If that doesn’t look like happening then he’ll be off.

I assume he’s on the board so that if (and it’s a massive If) a new stadium gets off the ground , and local authorities need the reassurance/proof that the money is there to build/develop it.

If that doesn’t look like happening then he’ll be off.
Agree. He'll invest if a new stadium plus commercial outlets etc get the green light from the council. No other reason to be on the board. Meanwhile we continue to spiral out of control and towards L2.

Agree. He'll invest if a new stadium plus commercial outlets etc get the green light from the council. No other reason to be on the board. Meanwhile we continue to spiral out of control and towards L2.
On joining, he declared he wanted to be associated with the world-famous name of Oxford not OUFC. He has achieved this along with the bragging rights that go with it so why would he need to spend any money on the club.

The only thing he wants is land and property. I will say this until I am blue in the face!!! They don't care about the football club.
If only we actually had our own land/ property! What’s he gonna take ownership of? The training ground? ?

Tiger was only every bought in as someone with the contacts to pass the club on. Thohir will take over end of April once his Indonesian political work is up, garunteed.

The only thing he wants is land and property. I will say this until I am blue in the face!!! They don't care about the football club.

And a nice middle person / business to do some nice sideways passing with... allegedly

If that was the case surely he wouldnt be sitting back and watching us go down and destitute?
The way I understand it, is that he can’t get involved in any large monetary transactions to other businesses whilst partaking in this Indonesian election. Once that’s over he’s all ours, and I’ve heard will be buying the club, with Tiger to stay on as minority

The way I understand it, is that he can’t get involved in any large monetary transactions to other businesses whilst partaking in this Indonesian election. Once that’s over he’s all ours, and I’ve heard will be buying the club, with Tiger to stay on as minority

Might well fit with the mood music from Tiger and NW and I think many would be happy to hear it. But Christ, it’ll be a terrifying, blind rollercoaster until then.

Let’s hope there’s no hung Parliament and snap second election called!

So basically we have to survive this season so that we can make a real push next season. Believe it when I see it.

On joining, he declared he wanted to be associated with the world-famous name of Oxford not OUFC. He has achieved this along with the bragging rights that go with it so why would he need to spend any money on the club.

Where is this quote from him which states this then?

Back
Top Bottom