Thohir

I see the club statement is up, shame ET couldn't give a soundbite for us. Also "we look forward to seeing him here for a game again soon" almost sounds like, "we've no idea when he will next be at a match".

I see the club statement is up, shame ET couldn't give a soundbite for us. Also "we look forward to seeing him here for a game again soon" almost sounds like, "we've no idea when he will next be at a match".
Can you blame him? Who in their right mind is going to fly in from Indonesia to watch the dross being served up at the moment.
I can just see it: "Just popping over to blighty for a spot of footy and then tiffin at F&B's afterwards"

Not been since covid as I left the area in Jan 2020 and never got to restart the buffet after that.

I do run a thai-themed cockle outlet for the bigger matches at the Davey Fort these days.

Can you blame him? Who in their right mind is going to fly in from Indonesia to watch the dross being served up at the moment.
I can just see it: "Just popping over to blighty for a spot of footy and then tiffin at F&B's afterwards"
If he’s so busy and important, why exactly is he keen on owning a little div 3 club in England?

Now head of the Indonesian FA

If he’s so busy and important, why exactly is he keen on owning a little div 3 club in England?
To turn us into a top six Premier League Club of course! It's what billionares do.

Thoir is basically a silent partner with OUFC it seems. I’m more concerned of why we haven’t heard anything from Bakrie in months.

Just wondering whether this appointment could derail ET staying with Oxford?

Thoir is basically a silent partner with OUFC it seems. I’m more concerned of why we haven’t heard anything from Bakrie in months.
It would be illuminating to know which of our owners Tim Williams reports to. They can't all be over every detail of the club on a day to day basis. I'm guessing one of the consortium has the brief to take decisions on the running the club and probably for progressing the new Stadium. What we would like to know is, who?

Back
Top Bottom