Chairman This is all doing my head in!

So the question is when is he back?
Then I can stop reading this forum, official site, Twitter and the awful Oxford Mail website (with its stupid survey pop up and annoying adverts that are so intrusive you can’t even view the actual content on iOS) every 5 minutes until he’s back.

Like Quote Reply Download Add Blocker It's free.

DE is a money man. He came to Oxford as he saw an opportunity to make money. He has realised he is not going to, so wants out. He has done a good job of convincing fans that he is the genuine article - buying them pints, pies and wearing Roofe magic hats etc. Regardless of who/what comes in to take over, the reality of the DE reign will only come out once he has departed ie 'accounting issues' (carefully worded!) and treatment of players and staff. Charlie M will be feeling rather smug and many on this forum will be eating humble pie.

DE is a money man. He came to Oxford as he saw an opportunity to make money. He has realised he is not going to, so wants out. He has done a good job of convincing fans that he is the genuine article - buying them pints, pies and wearing Roofe magic hats etc. Regardless of who/what comes in to take over, the reality of the DE reign will only come out once he has departed ie 'accounting issues' (carefully worded!) and treatment of players and staff. Charlie M will be feeling rather smug and many on this forum will be eating humble pie.
Hypothetically I presume?.
As of today DE reign has consisted of a promotion and two Wembley appearances, we have watched some good exciting football along the way, we look a stable football club who's future looks better Today than before DE took over, DE is not perfect and has cocked it up this season with appointments but as long as we don't get relegated we start next season from a good base, his silence is also annoying and communication with the fan base should be better, but the product on the pitch over his reign as a fan has been very good.

Remembering "the glory days" of the Maxwell era was funded by what? do fans dismiss those times and achievements because of the alleged way they were funded, I certainly don't.

Football is awash with money and people trying to make money/fame out of it, I don't think there is much "the love of the game" out there, as for your insinuations of wrong doing, even if you were 100% right would fans care in the coming years when they look back at the football they have watched, and really! who cares what cm thinks whether he's right or wrong..

Newton Yellow, The best you can hope for is a new owner or part owner lined up and FL apptoval is taking time. The next best is a decent manager is close to being announced and will be able to secure survival this season with a budget to do well next.

Now stay away from the cliffs ....... !!!

It is so obvious he's stalling to get the sale over the line so the new owners can make their own decision on the next manager.
Or, the next manager is there waiting in the wings I.E CB ?

We are in Limbo, and talking of limbo I just hope the club is not the bar dropping to the point they left it to late to slide under and back up!

Bad manager = bad form = no manager = wrong end of the season = The dark side! :poop:

I turned up at this nice restaurant, bistro style. Not a huge multinational just a good local place.
They sat me down, put some nice bread and oil, balsamic vinegar on the table with a great menu to peruse.
A few of us in there but not packed.
Waiter’s disappeared, no sign of a chef, manager and his team have gone completely awol.
No message, no warning and they’ve locked the bloody doors so we can’t even get out!
We’ve been here nearly a week feeding off of the crumbs and scraps that we can scavenge! There’s no communication of what the hell us going on.
But we just sit here like muppets. Waiting, hoping, praying for a miracle.

...long before you typed that as it goes.
Great! So happy for you.

Sounds like someone’s turned up at the restaurant: someone’s unlocking the doors and looks like they’re carrying... leaks?

Back
Top Bottom