Things that annoy you

Chris Sarginson being employed as an EFL/FA referee . Why?

Co-op shops that are 'different' co op to others in the same city.
Seems co-ops may have same shop logo as each other but diff owners...eg closest one to me owned by manchester cooprative, 2nd closet owned by midlands cooprative. . . Youre all co ops so sort it out. If i have co op bag for life &its broken i expect a new one in the co op im shopping in, i dont expect to be told its light blue, its not one of ours, ours are green! ... paraphrasing george orwells animal farm it appears some co ops are more equal than others!

Co-op shops that are 'different' co op to others in the same city.
Seems co-ops may have same shop logo as each other but diff owners...eg closest one to me owned by manchester cooprative, 2nd closet owned by midlands cooprative. . . Youre all co ops so sort it out. If i have co op bag for life &its broken i expect a new one in the co op im shopping in, i dont expect to be told its light blue, its not one of ours, ours are green! ... paraphrasing george orwells animal farm it appears some co ops are more equal than others!
If the state of your Co-Op bag for life is the thing that really gets your goat, Sarge, then I'd say 'Congratulations, you have won the lottery of life!' :)

Back
Top Bottom