Things that annoy you

People who walk down the street engrossed on their smart-phones, not looking where they're going....

[BANG] - Ow! Sh*t, just walked into a Lamp-post.

Sent from my Nokia 3210

Reviews for just about anything online (hotels, movies, mobile phones etc.) posted by people who have an axe to grind over something really trivial. It is immature and can skew the overall rating.
Recently bought a new mobile phone and it works fine. But reading some reviews for it, you would think it is the worst phone ever. People should be more rational and measured and not let trivial things get their goat so much.

The young couple who had a very loud blazing row down my street at 11.30 last night, waking everyone up. And the fact the large proportion of the argument contained nothing but the F word, the P word (randomly) and C word.

Automatic predictive text that randomly decides when it's going to fuckyouup ......especially on smartphones that think they're smarter than 'you'

People that repeat themselves
People that repeat themselves and
People that repeat themselves

People that post the same comments time and time again,e.g. we need a striker

Reviews for just about anything online (hotels, movies, mobile phones etc.) posted by people who have an axe to grind over something really trivial. It is immature and can skew the overall rating.
Recently bought a new mobile phone and it works fine. But reading some reviews for it, you would think it is the worst phone ever. People should be more rational and measured and not let trivial things get their goat so much.

To add to this, the people that upload their whole holiday photo album to TripAdvisor. I want to see photos of the hotel, not ones of your overweight husband on a lilo drinking a cocktail.

Automatic predictive text that randomly decides when it's going to fuckyouup ......especially on smartphones that think they're smarter than 'you'
Maybe it's me but why doesn't predictive text learn words that you use a lot and memorize them instead of the wrong word you don't want to use.

People who think we should be romping away in this league and should spend silly money on players.

I believe we have 11th or 12th largest stadium in this league and about the same in attendances. We are not rich, don't own the stadium. So we are where we should roughly be, anything above that is a bonus.

The young couple who had a very loud blazing row down my street at 11.30 last night, waking everyone up. And the fact the large proportion of the argument contained nothing but the F word, the P word (randomly) and C word.

The couple that had a very loud sex session down my street at 11.30 last night, waking everyone up. And the fact the large proportion of the session contained nothing but the F word, the P word and (randomly) the C word! ?

The couple that had a very loud sex session down my street at 11.30 last night, waking everyone up. And the fact the large proportion of the session contained nothing but the F word, the P word and (randomly) the C word! ?
Did she get the tenner that she'd lost?

4 cars in completely the wrong lanes at major junctions on the way to work this morning. It's really not that hard to do when the big signs and road markings tell you where to go.

Back
Top Bottom