Things that annoy you

People who complain a lot, and when you ask them if they would like to get involved in that thing so that they could improve things, have utterly lame excuses for why they cannot.

The new forum change, what’s that fuckin pop up thing about, asks you if you want an app to do it then you can’t choose, just f**k off and let me read the fuckin forum.

People who complain a lot, and when you ask them if they would like to get involved in that thing so that they could improve things, have utterly lame excuses for why they cannot.
I volunteer somewhere. Lots of people bitch, complain and offer silly suggestions that they think are such great ideas. Offer them the chance to run things, they disappear and claim they are too busy or whatever. I have no time for these time wasters

Overpaid prima Dona football players who make quasi religious/Christian gestures at every opportunity they have especially in televised matches....reality is the only thing they actually worship is filthy lucre

People who drive at a different speed to me. Slow down you reckless idiots/speed up you road hogs. Delete as applicable.

Sports commentators that tell us "It's a race to 5"

No. It's the "Best of 9". "First to 5" is acceptable, but no-one is racing anywhere......

Nurses who say 'just a little prick', what an insult! before hoovering out my viens.

Physicians who say 'it may be a little uncomfortable for a while' without telling you 'a little uncomfortable' is a euphemism for 'agony'

....stupid vocal up tilting 'I'm trying to sound like a thick american', at the end of every sentence and making it sound like like a f*****g question.

...people, who instead of writing one reply to the original topic, write 4 in succession.

People not using the word "the" in front of product names and events. It sounds like a childish.
Armchair political "so called" experts.
People who use inverted commas to make there point.
And once again finding myself redirected to the SkyBet app

Back
Top Bottom