Things that annoy you

Vendors with whom who you take great care to explain a project and why certain aspects are very important. Reams of documentation are created and only at the last minute do they say we can't do it. Because they didn't read the documentation and are trying to wiggle out of it.

And my work for using said vendor constantly.

I’m a regular, they shut quite early though so from 5 ish TIL 10 next morning it’s vending only

Don't they have access to a machine on the ward? Other wards I've been in have them for patients but visitors for a small charge can pay. Alternatively ask a nurse and offer a contribution to the coffee/Tea fund as they are often willing to do the occasional drink for parents, regular visitors (in my experience).

Not allowed hot drinks on the ward, cos it’s kids for health and safety.

Tractors!....... they're unidentifiable as there's usually NO licence plate visible, yet on narrow back roads especially 'they' have to be contenders for the worst road users in the UK ( against stiff competition). They never, ever give way, they chuck three fields worth of thick mud onto the highways, basically, tractor drivers don't seem to give a f**k about any other road user, AND are immune to any action being taken against them as without a vehicle licence plate they are totally anonymous.
Working for a Tractor manufacturer, I'll disagree on that one :)

Tractors!....... they're unidentifiable as there's usually NO licence plate visible, yet on narrow back roads especially 'they' have to be contenders for the worst road users in the UK ( against stiff competition). They never, ever give way, they chuck three fields worth of thick mud onto the highways, basically, tractor drivers don't seem to give a f**k about any other road user, AND are immune to any action being taken against them as without a vehicle licence plate they are totally anonymous.
Working for a Tractor manufacturer, I'll disagree on that one :)

How john deere you !

The bastard in a mercedes who drive like a lunatic whilst I was driving through Glencoe today. Wonderful views of the mountains, and a t**t who thought it funny to play chicken with oncoming drivers

Advertisers who think it's great to take a popular song and change the lyrics to sell whatever old tat it is they are paid to promote. Get some originality you idiots.

And....... the woman behind the counter at some 'we sell everything from marshmallows to distress flares and anti aircraft missilies' one stop shop (it did have everything) who when I asked where the tea and coffee were served from said (pointing)
'down there by durans cheeler'
'Come again' I responded
'look! (now pointing energetically) .durans cheeler, by durans cheeler'
'Oh! A Tarantula, the Tea and Coffee is by the Tarantula!! What the f**k does it do, scare the children away?'
Eventually I discovered that she was of course referring to the Drinks Chiller, and the tea was s**t!

The press suggesting Newport are happier with a replay than having the glory of knocking out Spurs. Give me the glory result any day of the week.

Back
Top Bottom