League Cup They don`t know what they are doing.....

Essexyellows

Manchester Derby....

"The clubs jointly decided to cut away allocations for the two-legged Carabao Cup semi-final on security grounds."

And then.......

"There are fears City fans could buy tickets in home areas after United put tickets on general sale after failing to sell out."

Has MB got a new part time job?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sounds like we did better than top spending ManU.
ole next one to go

Tbf, he is having to completely rebuild after years of mostly garbage being bought for how many £100s of £millions. He has got to get the likes of Matic, Phil Jones, Pogba off the books so the squad can develop.

If Man Utd have any sense, they'd ignore the press/fan pressure and stick with him allowing him to remould the footballing side over this season and at least next season. If they don't then they will just keep repeating the same errors. Look how long it has taken Liverpool.

it does my head in when these top clubs moan about injuries, we are also meant to feel sorry for Manure as the poor souls have a few games to play in Jan..Perhaps if they weren't so shi*e they might have had shots on goal and had a chance to beat Wolves and not needed a replay.

The so called experts/media are so far up manure's a**e they were even trying to convince that score the first goal in the 2nd leg and City might wobble ffs when the fact remains city could have had 8 or 9 and were miles ahead of Manure on their own patch.

Manure are years away from challenging again and they and the media love in need to get over it :)

Tbf, he is having to completely rebuild after years of mostly garbage being bought for how many £100s of £millions. He has got to get the likes of Matic, Phil Jones, Pogba off the books so the squad can develop.

If Man Utd have any sense, they'd ignore the press/fan pressure and stick with him allowing him to remould the footballing side over this season and at least next season. If they don't then they will just keep repeating the same errors. Look how long it has taken Liverpool.
Ain't manu a PLC..

Yes, Oxford rely on the same type of fans to fill our stadium as well, it's a football thing.
Yea but not every home game like Man U do there stadium would be empty otherwise and also most of are day trippers live in or near Oxford not the other end of the country

Yea but not every home game like Man U do there stadium would be empty otherwise and also most of are day trippers live in or near Oxford not the other end of the country
I think the D/T thing can only be aimed at them in cup games, they have solid ST sales.
I think we would like to be as big as them and draw fans from all over the country, great for revenue.

I think the D/T thing can only be aimed at them in cup games, they have solid ST sales.
I think we would like to be as big as them and draw fans from all over the country, great for revenue.
52000 season tickets...

Back
Top Bottom