They are gone.

Well I hope replacements are lined up ready to sign.

I will hold judgement until the window closes but this is deflating to say the least and so close to the window closing too....

Mate of mine with high connections at Brentford reckons £4.75 mil for the pair.... could be bullshit though .

Well I hope replacements are lined up ready to sign.

I will hold judgement until the window closes but this is deflating to say the least and so close to the window closing too....

Mate of mine with high connections at Brentford reckons £4.75 mil for the pair.... could be bullshit though .
That’s a fair price.

Losing them is a pity but we still have enough to reach the play-offs at least. If we can invest some of that money well, we'll be OK.

That’s a fair price.

I agree... not to be sniffed at in our circumstances.

I posted that comment before reading many more comments on here about prices and KR’s comments, so maybe it was in this ball park. £750k release clause for Fosu and £3mil - £3.5 mil for Baptiste, then taking into account possible add ons etc..

Was feeling deflated last night but having slept in it, we move on. Good luck to them both.

I believe that we still have the players to squeeze us into the playoffs, but we just need to regain some momentum and belief to kick start February. Once we get going again, I reckon we’ll be fine.

Lets start by dismantling Blackpool.... We owe them one for that away result!!

COYY’s

Back
Top Bottom