There’s money to spend

Ther must be some money available.....According to The Oxford Mail

OXFORD United are set to sign Glenavon midfielder Mark Sykes, according to reports in Northern Ireland.

The NIFL Premiership club have announced on their website a deal has been agreed to sell the 21-year-old to the U’s.

Sykes, a former Northern Ireland U21 international, is still to agree personal terms with United.

He had looked on course to join Sky Bet League Two side Port Vale, but Glenavon say they have received a better offer from the U’s.

A statement on Glenavon’s website reads: “We are delighted to announce that Glenavon FC and Oxford United have agreed terms for the transfer of Mark Sykes.

"The clubs reached an agreement after discussions yesterday which includes an improved offer over the previous Port Vale package and includes add-ons for appearances and future international caps.

“The deal is subject to Mark agreeing personal terms and passing a medical.

Ther must be some money available.....According to The Oxford Mail

OXFORD United are set to sign Glenavon midfielder Mark Sykes, according to reports in Northern Ireland.

The NIFL Premiership club have announced on their website a deal has been agreed to sell the 21-year-old to the U’s.

Sykes, a former Northern Ireland U21 international, is still to agree personal terms with United.

He had looked on course to join Sky Bet League Two side Port Vale, but Glenavon say they have received a better offer from the U’s.

A statement on Glenavon’s website reads: “We are delighted to announce that Glenavon FC and Oxford United have agreed terms for the transfer of Mark Sykes.

"The clubs reached an agreement after discussions yesterday which includes an improved offer over the previous Port Vale package and includes add-ons for appearances and future international caps.

“The deal is subject to Mark agreeing personal terms and passing a medical.
How to P**s Port Fail off

I find it amazing Jordan Graham agreed to sign. After all, he would of been well aware that the players didn't get paid* and got paid late all in the same month*.

*Neither of these things happened.

I also heard that Shawn Derry dressed as Santa but got pissed and started punching the players while slurring about how he'd drunk their wages.*

*I've also made this up!!

I also heard that Shawn Derry dressed as Santa but got pissed and started punching the players while slurring about how he'd drunk their wages.*

*I've also made this up!!
And until I read your last sentence I was convinced it was true along with KR dressed as an elf

Back
Top Bottom