There has to be something going on..

Hypothetical question

Would people rather stay at the kassam, or move to a new stadium outside the city?

Hypothetical question

Would people rather stay at the kassam, or move to a new stadium outside the city?
If the stadium changed ownership with the owner interested in OUFC doing well and investing in the club and the team. Them investing in doing the stadium up a fourth stand and the exterior appearance as a start, then yes stay we have a ground

Hypothetical question

I can fully acknowledge that a move to a site outside the city might be the best option for the club, but it'd probably mean I'd go a lot less, unless it was very well connected. So it would be mixed feelings for me personally.

Hypothetical question

Depends on the circumstances, as it stands the situation at Grenoble road is untenable!
Links to the slum landlord need to be broken which would mean there would need to be a new stadium owner and is that ever going to be likely?

The only question that needs to be asked is Do people want FK cut out of the future of OUFC for good? I think it’s pretty obvious what the answer to that is, whether it’s at Grenoble Road or somewhere else doesn’t matter to me.

The only question that needs to be asked is Do people want FK cut out of the future of OUFC for good? I think it’s pretty obvious what the answer to that is, whether it’s at Grenoble Road or somewhere else doesn’t matter to me.

Yes of course!

Back
Top Bottom