There has to be something going on..

Is this true?! If so the situation would now be completely untenable. Something has to give soon, I pity anyone who’s trying to mediate between the two parties.
I work for the IT and Telecomms supplier for the football club and I have just tried to contact the office manager on the number provided and despite trying several times, no one picked up. Very strange considering I speak to the office frequently, with no problems...

I still find it depressing seeing all the staff queuing up outside the ticket office waiting to enter the stadium on a matchday, along with fans queuing and waiting for the ticket office to open at 12:15, sometimes later, to buy their match tickets for a 3pm kick off. Just a cr*p situation for everyone, all because of one petty landlord.

We would have access under the licence agreement, surely there are core hours, otherwise what are we paying rent for? It isn't rent the club are withholding but service charges iirc.

If Kuntsam is making life difficult ie due today’s problem then I think the club need to act legally now call in their legal team, because if Kuntsam is playing silly beggars then there must be something that can be done against that t**t like they do with rouge landlords.

If Kuntsam is making life difficult ie due today’s problem then I think the club need to act legally now call in their legal team, because if Kuntsam is playing silly beggars then there must be something that can be done against that t**t like they do with rouge landlords.
He is a rouge landlord.

You've spelt his name wrongly

The trouble I suspect is that Kassam is following the Licence to the letter.
It was a daft licence signed by Lenagan and Kassam is able to be difficult and make life as difficult as possible for club.
The calls to be nice to Kassam may help in the short term, but we have to get away from having the ground we play in controlled in such a way by this pretty awful landlord

He was a guest to the UK who was fortunate enough to be invited in and permitted to stay.

He has not been a kind or grateful guest to his hosts and will currently leave this world with a legacy stain on the integrity of his name and family.

Fantastically put, so true.

If the club is withholding monies due too Ka££am then in his mind they are breaking the terms of the licence. It is thefore understandable that after so long Ka££am will quite rightly fight back. The fact that Tiger brought into the club whilst this disagreement was being fought through arbitration and accepted the reasons for it suggests his relationship with Ka££am is far from good. We don’t know what the reason is for the shutdown yet, but it does not look good for the future of the club. This arbitrary consultation has dragged on for too long and all the time the financial debt is growing. One thing it does prove is that Ka££am is a very difficult man to deal with and his words are not matching his actions. We need to get out of his grip ASAP .

So does that mean that potentially we as a club could be evicted?

I do wonder if he will/when he will use the threat of this to bully his way into getting the money he says he is owed, he doesn’t like losing so I wouldn’t put it past him.

Back
Top Bottom