General The Secret Footballer

PSGsupporter

Have you read any of his books? I've just read the "Access all areas" one. Should I buy the other three? I don't buy London based papers, so didn't read his column in The Guardian. Any football books you'd recommend?

Ex Oxford (and others) Dave Kitson.

Oh, sorry. Have I spoiled the secret for you?

Have you read any of his books? I've just read the "Access all areas" one. Should I buy the other three? I don't buy London based papers, so didn't read his column in The Guardian. Any football books you'd recommend?
My favourite football book is Football Against the Enemy by Simon Kuper. That or Woody and Nord.

Napper Goes For Goal.

f71b40a4d269d343a785d496df0e975b.jpg

Loved reading these as a kid.

there is always Striker by Steve Bruce
I’ve been trying to get hold of the people who hold the rights so that I can do a limited edition reissue of all three of his books. Cult classics to say the least.

This looks like a winner. :oops:

I’ve been trying to get hold of the people who hold the rights so that I can do a limited edition reissue of all three of his books. Cult classics to say the least.

Old Bill Shakespeare couldn’t have written anything better.

The books are a decent, light read, some funny stories about certain managers and professionals. Big Dave thinks extremely highly of himself, but they are enjoyable. Take with a pinch of salt though.

Not OUFC related, but a thoroughly good read?

Attachments

• 0F7A5D81-19CD-41F4-BF4B-E8B886A13540.jpeg
    0F7A5D81-19CD-41F4-BF4B-E8B886A13540.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 9
All Played Out by Pete Davies about Italia '90 is good.

Back
Top Bottom