League One The Perfect Results

That is ridiculous as Fleetwood have as much chance of promotion/play offs as they do.

Agree, Pompey fans are like Sunderland and Ipswich in that aspect, they think they should be turning over these less supported clubs. We obviously learnt from dropping in to the conference not to under estimate any team.

Agree, Pompey fans are like Sunderland and Ipswich in that aspect, they think they should be turning over these less supported clubs. We obviously learnt from dropping in to the conference not to under estimate any team.
Although let's not forget some of the tantrums that have happened on here only a few weeks ago!

Although let's not forget some of the tantrums that have happened on here only a few weeks ago!

Bit different having a moan on a forum, this was directed at their players who were coming off the pitch. Pompey didn't strike me as a team destined for the playoffs, they were average, Fleetwood on the other hand looked dangerous especially at corners and free kicks.

Portsmouth's game vs Accrington is being postponed because Pompey are self isolating after playing Arsenal in the week.

In my opinion this puts even more pressure on us to get 3 points tomorrow as they will know what they need in the game in hand.

Portsmouth's game vs Accrington is being postponed because Pompey are self isolating after playing Arsenal in the week.

In my opinion this puts even more pressure on us to get 3 points tomorrow as they will know what they need in the game in hand.

That may mean they're likely to play us regardless of international call ups (should the international games go ahead) as Jackett talked about only having 1 midweek date available in an interview. This assumes games will be played.

Back
Top Bottom