Manager/Coach The need for a new manager

I can’t buy into this ‘a new manager is going to be announced on Saturday after the game’ rumour. Unless I’m misunderstanding it it sounds ridiculous and unprecedented. What would be the benefit of it? Surely if we are going to get a new man in, announce it asap and maybe get a few more bums on seats on Saturday and a more positive vibe going

With Tiger being very visible recently I reckon people from the consortium he is part of will be involved in the selection of a new manager.

It just seems there is going to be either a new owner or significant new investor, if that is the case then surely they would be involved? Just get the feeling the next appointment will not be 100% down to DE.

With Tiger being very visible recently I reckon people from the consortium he is part of will be involved in the selection of a new manager.

It just seems there is going to be either a new owner or significant new investor, if that is the case then surely they would be involved? Just get the feeling the next appointment will not be 100% down to DE.

Exactly my point. There are other factors at play. It simply does not happen that you sack a manager without a replacement in mind or that it takes 3 weeks to identify a candidate.

Football is a close world and word would get out if we were further down the line.

You’ll be upset if that Swindon manager gets appointed here

Blimey something might actually be happening after all. Bellamy’s price has suddenly started to tumble. 1/5 with sky bet now

Back
Top Bottom