Matches The League One run in

Thanks for putting that together, York Yellow - very informative, and easy to read!

That being said.....bit early to leave Ipswich off it, I think!
Although they've fallen a little behind - as we've shown, it only takes a good couple of weeks to get right back in the mix.
And whilst their next few fixtures are tough - they are playing Fleetwood, Coventry & Pompey (all at home) this month - if they can win a couple of those, they then have Southend, Bolton, Shrewbury, Rochdale & MK Dons to play in the run-in.

We really don't! Hoping that Ipswich can at least get one win (this one) in their last 10 games. But Fleetwood have done really well against other promotion-seeking rivals in the last couple of months. Unfortunately!

And as I post that...bloody Fleetwood score!

Last edited:
I'd rather see lots of draws, take points off both teams.

Cracking first half from the home team

4F185EFF-DC61-4B4D-A948-652C4414116D.png

Attachments

• AC768018-D7DF-4014-B2BD-30E1CDDE63C1.png
    AC768018-D7DF-4014-B2BD-30E1CDDE63C1.png
    210.4 KB · Views: 13
I'd rather see lots of draws, take points off both teams.

Normally so would I, but in this instance I'd much prefer Fleetwood to lose, partly as they've still got a game in hand over us (Ipswich haven't) and partly just to stop their momentum. Not to mention that we've just dropped out of the play-off spots!

Positives are, if Ipswich are that out of it then so are the rest of the league below them in my opinion.

Watched the game on ifollow, Ipswich were really poor. They wont get anywhere near a play off spot, it's down to the top 8 to battle it out.

Got to give credit to Fleetwood, though...in the last couple of months they've not lost to any of the "major" teams and have beaten many of them. Bloody annoying of them!

But I agree, we can probably kiss Ipswich goodbye, as far as the playoffs are concerned. (Having said that, they'll probably go on a great run!)

Hmmmmm.......pretty wretched run that Ipswich have been on. LLLDWLLL, so that's four points from their last eight games.

Their game on Saturday at home to Coventry is certainly looking like a 'must win' if they want to avoid a second League One season.

That being said, as I pointed out earlier, if they can get a couple of results......they do then have a very easy run-in.

Lambert can’t be all that far away from the old tick tak at Ipswich....fingers crossed they don’t have designs on a certain Mr Robinson.

Last edited:
Lambert can’t be all that far away from the old tick tak at Ipswich....fingers crossed they don’t have designs on a certain ant Robinson.

Yep, of all the clubs I think we might lose KR to in the summer, they’d be number one in my book.

Back
Top Bottom