Matches The League One run in

Did anyone else notice the message on the "Forthcoming games" flyer at the stadium at the weekend - the Pompey game on 28th is subject to International Callups so may be postponed! That could be interesting if that is then played right at the end of the season!!

Did anyone else notice the message on the "Forthcoming games" flyer at the stadium at the weekend - the Pompey game on 28th is subject to International Callups so may be postponed! That could be interesting if that is then played right at the end of the season!!

Wales are playing that weekend, could we lose Ben Woodburn?

Yeah spotted that. Their call ups would be the GK and possibly Ryan Williams. Unlikely to be postponed, but they might be without one or two key personnel.

Yeah spotted that. Their call ups would be the GK and possibly Ryan Williams. Unlikely to be postponed, but they might be without one or two key personnel.

Curtis has player some ROI matches - possible? Unless they have some U-21s?

I heard that it was 90% likely to be called off. Pompey has 4 players called up in the last International break I believe

I heard that it was 90% likely to be called off. Pompey has 4 players called up in the last International break I believe

Looking at the dates because of Easter, there are only the 2 midweeks right before the end of the season available after the original date of the fixture.

Looking at the dates because of Easter, there are only the 2 midweeks right before the end of the season available after the original date of the fixture.
You could get a crazy situation where the game is played and the result means we play them again the following week in the Play off Semi....

Not got my ticket yet for Pompey match. If it doesn't get postponed and its played on the original date then only half the Pompeyyellows can make it but if its postponed then all the Pompeyyellows can make it.

Back
Top Bottom