The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Fair enough. I never buy food or drink at the Stadium personally but saw a few people grumbling about it.
Yeah we knew there would be people upset, if i could have got hold of some of the no shows they would have found out just how upset we were. looks like its time for another load of social media adverts.

It is, but if I was thirsty and it saved me queueing I would probabaly pay it tbh.

Why on earth don't people pop into the newsagents on the way and buy a drink before they come? Or bring one from home? If you don't want to bring a bottle or a can in just decant it into a flask of some description. Over the course of a season you'd save enough for a cup ticket or three!
(Sorry, Farrs!)

Good morning all, I hope you had a very drunken bank holiday.

So seeings as a twitter post probably isn’t your favourite method of interaction I thought I’d enter the lions mouth.

Whilst I know some of you don’t believe me, we are genuinely only interested in providing the best service we can, we put a lot of work and thought into everything we do. Sometimes we get it right, sometimes we don’t.

So that being said I want to know your feedback, opinions and suggestions, the good, the bad and the ugly. Some things we can pull off, some things will be impossible and some will be just plain weird, but my ears are open.

So you can either tell me below, message me on the old Twittersphere @Farrscatering or email me bailey@farrs.co

I look forward to hearing your suggestions.

I’d like a chicken and bacon BBQ wrap option please ?

All coke products in the venders are £2.50, the cost for me to buy is getting ridiculous. All other bottles are £2 including Pepsi products. And water is £1.50
I normally buy from the kiosk anyway, was just interested how much the venders were :)

Back
Top Bottom