The foreign scouting mission

Why post before checking what's actually happened?

Perhaps you need to do a bit of research on Oxford's new signing Isaac Buckley-Ricketts.

If you disregard the Man City lad on loan to Erdevisie (holland) and who has just signed for us. I guess not.

Regardless, I don't think FC Twente were in action on the night the scouting party went abroad. Unless they were monitoring a training session or reserve game...

Regardless, I don't think FC Twente were in action on the night the scouting party went abroad. Unless they were monitoring a training session or reserve game...

Hasn’t played for them for a while

Ha ha ha believe that you believe anything. DF was in Oxford the night they were meant to be away

Why post before checking what's actually happened?

Perhaps you need to do a bit of research on Oxford's new signing Isaac Buckley-Ricketts.

He was already back in Manchester by then, perhaps you should have researched that..

Would a league 1 chairman travel across Europe just to sort out a 6 month loan deal for a 19 year old? Wouldn’t have thought so.
If (and it’s a big if) DE was abroad on transfer business I would have thought it would be a permanent deal.

I saw an article on the fc twente official site that said his loan had been terminated immediately. Dated 21st December

My understanding of the story was that the trip was to Spain, we went on full charm offensive which ultimately came to nothing.

Not the clubs fault, clearly we put in a very strong effort to sign whoever it was, but for whatever reason he wasn't interested.

Not the end of the world, and in fact given the general feeling around the club/transfers etc. I actually see it as a really positive move by the club.

Back
Top Bottom