The foreign scouting mission

Ian

Why post before checking what's actually happened?

Perhaps you need to do a bit of research on Oxford's new signing Isaac Buckley-Ricketts.

Oldman159

If you disregard the Man City lad on loan to Erdevisie (holland) and who has just signed for us. I guess not.

beyondthefourth

Regardless, I don't think FC Twente were in action on the night the scouting party went abroad. Unless they were monitoring a training session or reserve game...

D

Deleted member 462

Regardless, I don't think FC Twente were in action on the night the scouting party went abroad. Unless they were monitoring a training session or reserve game...
Hasn’t played for them for a while

Borntobeyellow

Ha ha ha believe that you believe anything. DF was in Oxford the night they were meant to be away

Ox4Eva

Why post before checking what's actually happened?

Perhaps you need to do a bit of research on Oxford's new signing Isaac Buckley-Ricketts.
He was already back in Manchester by then, perhaps you should have researched that..

milburn

Would a league 1 chairman travel across Europe just to sort out a 6 month loan deal for a 19 year old? Wouldn’t have thought so.
If (and it’s a big if) DE was abroad on transfer business I would have thought it would be a permanent deal.

WokinghamYellow

I saw an article on the fc twente official site that said his loan had been terminated immediately. Dated 21st December

Juan Pablo Showpony

My understanding of the story was that the trip was to Spain, we went on full charm offensive which ultimately came to nothing.

Not the clubs fault, clearly we put in a very strong effort to sign whoever it was, but for whatever reason he wasn't interested.

Not the end of the world, and in fact given the general feeling around the club/transfers etc. I actually see it as a really positive move by the club.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sarge OUFC Players 23
Bigfella72 OUFC Players 7