The fence

Ox4Eva

Only actually noticed we have no advertising along the fence. Been a while since that happened, some missing revenue for the club although not sure what it's worth.

Is it Rosie who deals with business development these days?

Kassam probably has banned it for health and safety reasons..

Kassam probably has banned it for health and safety reasons..

Well I’m sure it involved hooks like the East Stand so it’s clearly putting everyone in peril.

I remember years ago when the club were looking for flags from fans to be displayed on the fence but it never happened. Would certainly be better than having it empty or with a sponsor on it!

I never liked the fence. It has no songs.

The thing is - I’m sure it does! Was it against the Wombles last season there was something like “our fence is older than your club?”

• React
Reactions: MJB
Why the f is that fence not three times as high? It would make a difference to the atmosphere and at least keep the ball in. They could even have some kids and old boys watching the game from there, as seen in first round FA Cup matches

Phew I thought this was going to be a another thread about Tigers alleged dodgy associates..

Why the f is that fence not three times as high? It would make a difference to the atmosphere and at least keep the ball in. They could even have some kids and old boys watching the game from there, as seen in first round FA Cup matches

You need to ask the question when Kassam owns the stadium?

Back
Top Bottom