The Euros. How will England do?

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members

Foley

England should win the Group but then will face one of the heavyweights.
With a squad full of young attacking talent (but the defence is a worry), how do you think England will do?

England should win the Group but then will face one of the heavyweights.
With a squad full of young attacking talent (but the defence is a worry), how do you think England will do?
Glad the general consensus is going out in the semi finals not that they have only been 2 replies🙂

I am going to be the hopeful one and say we will it, not based on anything but blind faith though as our defence is shite.

I've said last 16 as the centre-halves are too weak especially with Maguire being injured. Even if Maguire recovers, he isn't going to be match fit or have any real form.

And he isn’t actually that good. Wouldn’t of got near the squad previously, given that the standards of defenders has really dropped recently, so much emphasis on them being ball players that most can’t defend.

If we win the group, we will play the runners-up in the group of death F (France, Germany, Portugal, or Hungary).

If we come second, we play second in group E (Spain, Sweden, Poland, or Slovakia)

...so I'd suggest we let Croatia top the group 😂

I've said last 16 as the centre-halves are too weak especially with Maguire being injured. Even if Maguire recovers, he isn't going to be match fit or have any real form.
I don’t rate Stones either nor Mings so I’m not sure how well we will do

If we win the group, we will play the runners-up in the group of death F (France, Germany, Portugal, or Hungary).

If we come second, we play second in group E (Spain, Sweden, Poland, or Slovakia)

...so I'd suggest we let Croatia top the group 😂

I fancy England to beat any of Germany, Portugal or Hungary.

Last edited:
Will Grealish be taking his own bit of grass, spent more time falling on it putting his hand in the air. As for wearing the no7 shirt that should go to Bacary Saka who gave everything.

Our defence is abit crap but coady isn’t to bad him and stones could do a job but our main threat is further up the field we need the like if Foden Sancho Kane grealish mount on form rashford and sterling should start on the bench we need to be like the old Brazil and out score teams we’re going to win the lot do we have a positive bus for the England team if not we need one lol

Back
Top Bottom