The Donald Is Coming To Town

Gary Baldi

But I'm sure a lot of people would prefer if it was Santa Claus!

I hope the tanning shops are prepared, the Diet Coke is on ice and the people who didn't protest when Erdogan, President Xi or Putin came to town, have a jolly good time protesting.

What a time to be alive!

Can we somehow get him linked to TAG and get him locked up for messing about with Oxford City?

I wonder if he has tried Pavement Dancing yet? A local speciality...

Yesterday we lost to Croatia
Today Trump comes to town
And.....
Tomorrow is Friday the 13th!

Bloody illuminati.......

How about pavement face-planting - perhaps from Air force One about 20 mins before landing
He'd bounce with all that hairspray and fake tan. After all, if all the burgers he eats hasn't killed him...

people are so childish about it all people dont like him sure but why make themselfs look stupid why not show him what how to behave etc .

because his arrogance determines he will never listen to anyone

You're right Danny. Mr Trump does need a few lessons in how to behave. Interfering in British politics, threatening not to do a trade deal with the UK, and suggesting Boris Johnson will make a good Prime Minister, just hours before meeting Mrs May. Apparently he's told Mrs May how to do a better Brexit deal but she didn't listen.

I think Mrs May has made a complete mess of Brexit, but surely the arrogance of Mr Trump needs to be reined in?

Or we could just concentrate on a clip of Mr Junker stumbling, claim without proof that he is drunk and incapable and ignore the rather more important issue of the USA trying to bully the world.

The Maybot should tell the Donald to b****r off like Harold Wilson did Lyndon B Johnson over sending troops to Vietnam.

I like DT.
There is clarity in his message that appeals to people, its how he got elected.
He does what he says he`s going to do, unless stopped by "process" and more liberal folk.
Maybe there is an uncomfortable truth that more politicians should be like him? First say the "hard stuff" then reach a sensible compromise?

You're right Danny. Mr Trump does need a few lessons in how to behave. Interfering in British politics, threatening not to do a trade deal with the UK, and suggesting Boris Johnson will make a good Prime Minister, just hours before meeting Mrs May. Apparently he's told Mrs May how to do a better Brexit deal but she didn't listen.

I think Mrs May has made a complete mess of Brexit, but surely the arrogance of Mr Trump needs to be reined in?

Or we could just concentrate on a clip of Mr Junker stumbling, claim without proof that he is drunk and incapable and ignore the rather more important issue of the USA trying to bully the world.
TBF, Obama was more than happy to interfere in the EU Referendum vote to help Call Me Dave. Standard fare for the US, and I suppose most countries are at it.

As a general point. I have just watched 5 mins of the Victoria Derbyshire show in the breakout room at work. There is an amazing drinking game to be had when protestors talk. Godwin's Law is being invoked and there is very little depth to what their issues are that doesn't come down to one simple thing. I just don't like him.

Which is perfectly fine. But they look hypocrites when so few of them protested when more misogynistic. homophobic and racist leaders arrived in the UK over the last year. Trump is a puppy in comparison President Erdogan!

I like DT.
There is clarity in his message that appeals to people, its how he got elected.
He does what he says he`s going to do, unless stopped by "process" and more liberal folk.
Maybe there is an uncomfortable truth that more politicians should be like him? First say the "hard stuff" then reach a sensible compromise?

Clarity is fine except with Trump the message keeps changing or is made up of lies.

Clarity is fine except with Trump the message keeps changing or is made up of lies.
To be fair to him, he's been pretty consistent from day one - unfair trade, immigration on the southern border, lowering tax rates, conservative appointments in the judiciary, etc. I don't agree with all he does or says, but largely, no one can say they weren't warned about what he was going to do.

I saw one person moaning about tariffs, and as a trade numpty, even I can see that for example paying £10 and getting £5 back isn't fair trade.

To be fair to him, he's been pretty consistent from day one - unfair trade, immigration on the southern border, lowering tax rates, conservative appointments in the judiciary, etc. I don't agree with all he does or says, but largely, no one can say they weren't warned about what he was going to do.

I saw one person moaning about tariffs, and as a trade numpty, even I can see that for example paying £10 and getting £5 back isn't fair trade.

He hasn't been consistent apart from some Election promises (fair enough) such as the G7 meeting when an agreed position was taken and within an hour he was tweeting the opposite.

His Govt saying one thing (which he will direct) then he contradicts them almost immediately on Twitter or in a Press Conference. This is a common occurrence.

Supporting a member of his Govt (generally quite reasonable) but then he actively undermines them publically.

Going through members of his administration like a dose of salts, that really isn't consistent behaviour.

Now I`m not saying this source is gospel truth, however, he`s sticking to as much of his manifesto/promises as he can it seems: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

Like to see something similar for UK politico`s.

Just because "we" don`t understand his language or meaning from the snippets we hear doesn`t make him wrong.

Back
Top Bottom