The Diary Room

A decent champagne followed by a very good Rioja 2012 reserva. All washed down with an M&S Chinese. (they are better, no doubt about it)
The Telegraph crossword awaits us, along with a melancholy reflection upon the National Trust closing ALL their parks and gardens along with their houses. The World is changing all around us.
Keep in touch with friends, family and strangers you happen to pass, everyone is vulnerable. Even at a distance it's worth passing the time of day.

Bottle of Calvet Bordeaux Superieur. Probably the worst brand you can get. I could have asked her to get Madiran since she was at Tesco in Seaton.

Noe that I'm retired I'm cultivating a taste for Montepulciano d'Abruzzo, which can be had for under a fiver. Depressing that the Algerian 2 litre bottles of yore are no longer available.

Bottle of Calvet Bordeaux Superieur. Probably the worst brand you can get. I could have asked her to get Madiran since she was at Tesco in Seaton.

Noe that I'm retired I'm cultivating a taste for Montepulciano d'Abruzzo, which can be had for under a fiver. Depressing that the Algerian 2 litre bottles of yore are no longer available.
Calvet!!!? Oh dear, I'm almost moved to offer a care package. . . . . . . . almost.

Tough luck you lot.............. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , just a jest..... stay well, stay in!

I`ve been in for my 7 stretch and I`m out now. Mrs EY got 14.

Way it works...... if you have "it" (or similar) you self isolate for 7 days and (hopefully) get well. However the other household members may well be incubating so are on lock down for 14 days.

Mine started Monday 16th, raging temperature, headache and a throat that felt like I had eaten a pint glass. Was absolutely floored Tuesday till Thursday, temperature, cough, headache etc. Friday started to feel better and improved over the weekend.

Recommendations: Paracetamol, fluids and rest.

You don`t need 1 million bog rolls or food, in fact food is the last thing on you mind.......... I lost 5lbs in a week. (y) :)

I`ve been in for my 7 stretch and I`m out now. Mrs EY got 14.

Way it works...... if you have "it" (or similar) you self isolate for 7 days and (hopefully) get well. However the other household members may well be incubating so are on lock down for 14 days.

Were you tested?

Were you tested?

Nope, we are primarily testing inpatients at the moment.
They are also testing symptomatic people that have other health issues, I`m lucky I don`t.
The reality is there tens, possibly hundreds of thousands of infected people out there.
They are/will infect others because they can`t do the simple things.... like stay at home!
That will cause a tidal wave for the NHS of very poorly folk, that is what we are preparing for.

I done all my transactions through NHS111 online from when the symptoms started through to the self isolation certificate. Great service.

I will probably get tested for the antibodies at a later date, just glad I`m through whatever it was. First time off "sick" in 14 years. ?

Stay well, stay safe, stay at home!

Back
Top Bottom