The Current Board

captainox

Do we know if they've all ever met each other yet alone held any form of meeting?

Have Thohir and Geicke even entered the UK since their appointments?

It all seems very peculiar.

Not a clue, but with both of them being apart of the board there shouldn’t be any cash flow problems. Unless they are not investing, and their only in that role to offer advice. Can’t honestly say!

A question pertaining to the roles of directors etc was on the Oxvox letter to Tiger & the board

to which we've (via Oxvox) had confirmation (officially) that the HMRC bill has been paid, as well as an acknowledgement of the other questions (including the one re the roles of directors ) , and an assurance the remaining questions will be responded to.

When a response will be forthcoming remains something of a mystery as yet,

Not a clue, but with both of them being apart of the board there shouldn’t be any cash flow problems. Unless they are not investing, and their only in that role to offer advice. Can’t honestly say!
Surely, the answer to this is clear?

Im as much an investor in OUFC as Erick Thohir. IMO.

another ride on the OUFC rollercoaster that ends up f*ck knows where

Given the lack of information with any substance coming from OUFC, maybe using an Ouija board may be an alternative way to find out and perhaps directly contact the mysterious new directors, who may be fictional characters for all that's been SEEN of them?

if the Marketing dept, that the MD believes are doing a wonderful job, ( MD said so at Oxvox open members meeting), are actually any good, they'll have pre-empted that idea and produced a version of an Ouija board, specifically tailored to suit Tiger, Zaki and the invisible others actual way they want to answer supporters questions perhaps?

Artists impression of how an OUFC director approved Ouija board for supporters to use may appear......

s-l300.jpg

Last edited:
Would like some clarification, people are saying Tiger has no money but did he or didn’t he fund Brannagan and Hanson’s transfer.

You might want to delete parts of this post before someone close to Kassam reads it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might want to delete parts of this post before someone close to Kassam reads it.

Why should he delete it??? - The truth does hurt does it not?? - We would have been better off going bust than him coming on board in the first place.

It’s nothing compared to a lot of what gets posted on here!

Maybe so but it's not the sort of thing that is advisable to post unless you wish to run the risk of paying a lot of money for defamation to the very person that you are not enamoured with. The rationale of 'it's not as bad as other posts' is irrelevant as it is what Mr Kassam may take offence to and cite that is relevant.

Using the word 'crook' is very foolish when to the best of my knowledge Mr Kassam has no criminal record and even if he did, it's still not clever.

Maybe so but it's not the sort of thing that is advisable to post unless you wish to run the risk of paying a lot of money for defamation to the very person that you are not enamoured with. The rationale of 'it's not as bad as other posts' is irrelevant as it is what Mr Kassam may take offence to and cite that is relevant.

Using the word 'crook' is very foolish when to the best of my knowledge Mr Kassam has no criminal record and even if he did, it's still not clever.

Glad the internet police are out keeping us all safe.

Enjoy your copy of the Daily Mail in the morning - be sure to make the most of the vouchers for the Elton John concert...

Enjoy your copy of the Daily Mail in the morning - be sure to make the most of the vouchers for the Elton John concert...

He was trying to help you - and the people who administer this site so we can have a natter about OUFC - mate.

We might not like it but anything that is posted on here - same as anything Tweeted, or put on other Social Media platforms - is published. Anyone minded to could take action any a post / comment where they're called a "crook". I imagine that - for example with nobody particular in mind!! - a property developer with his eye to a deal and opportunities to make money, or spin things in his favour could set their lawyers after anyone who used that particular comment about them..... You might not care, maybe you could afford any potential legal fees or the time associated on dealing with it.... but I suspect the admin of this site don't need it.

Hey ho we live in a 5h1t world huh.... but don't call the person giving you a tip to make your life easier the a Daily M**l reading whatever... they're trying to do you a favour.

If you still feel like it and you want to make your feelings known why don't you Tweet what you said on here and make sure you send it to Kassam, or a Firoka account, or to any accounts linked to his nearest and dearest.... at least that way you expressing your opinion on that platform wont cause this forum any problems.

Last edited:

What a ludicrous response. I get my news from Sky news/bbc.co.uk and the last two gigs I went to were The Prodigy & Motorhead shortly before Lemmy's demise (RIP). Elton John's music is not my cup of tea at all and the Daily Mail is a dreadful publication. If people want to try and score a point against a powerful individual online and put themselves at risk of losing a lot of what they own, then that's their risk but some people don't realise how dangerous this can be. Even The House of Commons speaker's wife has fallen foul of this:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...lly-bercow-settled-in-high-court-8896773.html

£15k + I suspect having to cover significant High Court legal costs would be tricky for a lot of people.

Sorry for trying to help. :cry:

He was trying to help you - and the people who administer this site so we can have a natter about OUFC - mate.

We might not like it but anything that is posted on here - same as anything Tweeted, or put on other Social Media platforms - is published. Anyone minded to could take action any a post / comment where they're called a "crook". I imagine that - for example with nobody particular in mind!! - a property developed with his eye to a deal and opportunities to make money, or spin things in his favour could set their lawyers after anyone who used that particular comment about them..... You might not care, maybe you could afford any potential legal fees or the time associated on dealing with it.... but I suspect the admin of this site don't need it.

Hey ho we live in a 5h1t world huh.... but don't call the person giving you a tip to make your life easier the a Daily M**l reading whatever... they're trying to do you a favour.

If you still feel like it and you want to make your feelings known why don't you Tweet what you said on here and make sure you send it to Kassam, or a Firoka account, or to any accounts linked to his nearest and dearest.... at least that way you expressing your opinion on that forum wont cause this forum any problems.

Cheers - you posted this just as I was writing my response. I'm half-tempted to send the statement made to Firoka for them to review as it might be of interest to them. Won't put me at any risk because I'm just sharing a statement made by someone else in a public forum so no confidentiality issues........dangerous this Internet isn't it.

Don't worry Forum Admin, I'm not that shallow and don't want to cause you any issues even if others might by their actions/lack of understanding.

Back
Top Bottom