The Current Board

I'm half-tempted to send the statement made to Firoka for them to review as it might be of interest to them. Won't put me at any risk
That would be a contemptible thing to do. "Firoka" indeed...! Calm down everyone.

Back on the subject of this important thread, I'm not well up on company law, but don't the board have to make minutes of meeting available? And don't they have to satisfy the FA that they are actually holding meetings?

Back on the subject of this important thread, I'm not well up on company law, but don't the board have to make minutes of meeting available? And don't they have to satisfy the FA that they are actually holding meetings?

Being a private company I don't think they are under any obligation to make minutes available/release them under any FOI request made (as this wouldn't apply). I'm a shareholder and have never seen any minutes.

The FA seems to have a right of scrutiny before someone takes over a club (there have been some high profile examples). So do they not have any such rights once an owner is in place?
I am not downplaying what has happened but...
Why would the FA get involved with a private company paying (we assume they gave now) a tax bill late?
There are many times that clubs pay players late and need The PFA help and the FA don't get involved then.
What it is important is that we find out what is going on and hopefully this will happen shortly.

I am not downplaying what has happened but...
Why would the FA get involved with a private company paying (we assume they gave now) a tax bill late?
There are many times that clubs pay players late and need The PFA help and the FA don't get involved then.
What it is important is that we find out what is going on and hopefully this will happen shortly.
Agree. I wasn't saying that the FA need to get involved, just looking for the factual context. I would just like some evidence that the board are occasionally in the same place at the same time and spend some of that time discussing the best interests of OUFC. Maybe it's all done on a WhatsApp group?!

Back
Top Bottom