The board especially the foreign contingent and the chairman

bazzer9461

God like member
I hope that the lies that have been fed to the fans and possibly onto KR unless he was lying about Whyte comes back and haunt them.

Why are they here? A new ground? Well that will take years so doubt it.
I know someone on here said they’re spending thousands on consultants to identify one of the 5 sites which must be outside of Oxford, but what’s the point if your playing non league football because the way things are and with today’s team that played the Moors more than likely our starting 11 this isn’t a side that could match other L1 sides..
Moaning? You’re damn right I am our club is be depleted by quality we need, I know everyone has a price but if you are serious about promotion then you do all you can to keep a majority together.
Robinson was asked what he wanted for this club? His reply was wingers, well we have a winger in Robbie Hall who unfortunately will not last the season, young Napa who will get bundled of the ball to much as he isn’t strong enough.....err I think that’s it but come to think of what t we won’t have a CF who can get on the end of their crosses.

Is it time for Tiger to sell and sell to someone who wants to achieve thing with this club and if he does he can take the free loaders with him.

Rant over.

Unfortunately I suspect there won’t be a massive rush to buy a business (club) that doesn’t own its own Stadium and is consistently losing £2M a year. As such and as regrettable as it is , we are stuck with Tiger and his mates, as without them we may be in a similar position to Bolton and Bury. In the words of D:Ream “Things can only get better “ (I hope) COYY

What lies are you referring to, I'm not aware we've been told anything at all so hardly lies?

Regardless of what league we're in we'll need a ground?

Do you know any millionaires happy to make a loss by buying a football club that own's nothing but a few players and is losing money on a regular basis, i won't mention debts.

I get you're ranting but we've been in far worse positions than we currently see ourselves in.

I hope that the lies that have been fed to the fans and possibly onto KR unless he was lying about Whyte comes back and haunt them.

Why are they here? A new ground? Well that will take years so doubt it.
I know someone on here said they’re spending thousands on consultants to identify one of the 5 sites which must be outside of Oxford, but what’s the point if your playing non league football because the way things are and with today’s team that played the Moors more than likely our starting 11 this isn’t a side that could match other L1 sides..
Moaning? You’re damn right I am our club is be depleted by quality we need, I know everyone has a price but if you are serious about promotion then you do all you can to keep a majority together.
Robinson was asked what he wanted for this club? His reply was wingers, well we have a winger in Robbie Hall who unfortunately will not last the season, young Napa who will get bundled of the ball to much as he isn’t strong enough.....err I think that’s it but come to think of what t we won’t have a CF who can get on the end of their crosses.

Is it time for Tiger to sell and sell to someone who wants to achieve thing with this club and if he does he can take the free loaders with him.

Rant over.
You should buy the club. You have answers to all the problems. You are are so knowledgeable about all aspects of football club ownership and player recruitment.

You should buy the club. You have answers to all the problems. You are are so knowledgeable about all aspects of football club ownership and player recruitment.
Moans about all the problems but gives f**k all answers to sort them, well maybe some but it involves other people’s money. Not aimed at you just agreeing Charharry.

Last edited:
No why would I buy the club?I don’t have the money. But now tiger has bought the club is he investing anymore in players? What are Thohir and Co doing here. A new ground you may answer and how long do you think that’s going to take?.

Robinson says that he knows nothing of Whyte leaving, yeah right.

We are a club that has been lied to many times over the years and have been s**t in by various owners over the years and where have slew got ourselves.

The grounf is an issue and I have it on very good authority they want it before the tenure is up, but unfortunately I can’t see that.

The 'truth,' according to Bazzer ...
What’s the point in bullshitting like some do on here, what’s the point in saying we were brilliant and losing 2 goals to nil when the ref on another day wouldn’t have given them, when a simple we were poor and didn’t deserve anything!. with the former being total B*****s

Communication .... lack of proper communication from the owner, board and MD is at the heart of the sheer frustration, despair and desolation many OUFC supporters are feeling.... until the absentee owner and his cohorts on the board communicate (honestly), speculation borne out of ( uninformed) frustration will evidently manifest itself ... social media being one of the main outlets.... likewise here on YF ... with some OUFC supporters venting frustration, anger and disappointment with , among other things, the total lack of communication from the owner either directly or via OUFC official.... we were led to believe, or at least hope, when the full board was finally assembled, things would be moving on an upward trajectory for OUFC.... yet with this transfer window not bearing any real fruit, arguably our best player being allowed to leave for what (yep speculatively) appears to be a fee way under his value, a first team squad largely made up of youngsters with the new season commencing in less than a week, yet nothing of any substance information nor communication wise from the owner forthcoming during the close season, its hardly surprising that some OUFC supporters arent happy and are 'saying' so..... as things stand, all the positive soundbites rolled out by the owner so far during his tenure, do appear to have no substance whatsoever

Back
Top Bottom