Home Match Day Thread Text from OUFC :-)

Bet me. If I'm still able to post on Monday you don't post for a week.

Any way. Why will I be banned? I'm simply putting a counter arguement out which is being proved right.

Bet me. If I'm still able to post on Monday you don't post for a week.

Any way. Why will I be banned? I'm simply putting a counter arguement out which is being proved right.

You’ll be banned “trust me”....

Driving. If that’s ok with pep? Ur bet sounds a bit one sided to be honest, I can win when ur banned without having to bet anything! It’s when not if. But I’m happy to meet up before the game 2moro and discus pep’s merits if u like ? 1.30 sports bar ?

Behind me in the queue if you don’t mind Dave old chap ?

Back on track......
1 x email on Wednesday, no text.

The club must have a massive database of supporters that they seem incapable of using.
I`m sure the logic of making the effort would be far out weighed by a crowd of 9-10k rather than 6.500-7,000. Still maybe its just me...

Sadly can't make it tomorrow despite an invite from a connected colleague. Will be at a game elsewhere but will look out for the result. Let's hope for an Oxford win.

Sadly can't make it tomorrow despite an invite from a connected colleague. Will be at a game elsewhere but will look out for the result. Let's hope for an Oxford win.
thats a shame....for future reference, there's always a warm welcome guaranteed pre-match at the 'bird :sneaky:

What game are you going to? Or is it a secret?

Back
Top Bottom