Home Match Day Thread Text from OUFC :-)

Sarge

God like member
Blimey! Just had a SMS (Text) arrive from the club
"Karl Robinson needs YOUR support in our huge penultimatehome match tmrw v Southend. Tickets: oufctickets,co.uk or 01865 337533"

Its the first time I can recall receiving such a communication from OUFC..... about time too, and well done OUFC admin for passing the word, and inviting support in person for tomorrows crucial game

I got one as well. It’s about time they started doing this sort of thing. It’s all abaht faaamly at oxford, we all pull together and get behind the team!

I was pleasantly surprised by the club admin getting in touch, bless em:)

wheres my text, Wah :cry:

maybe you've not given your mobile number to the club as yet @Botox ? Time for a quick 'word' (that takes us back to the early 80s... from cult band Makin' Time, ...who gave us The Charlataans, Fay Hallam Trinity, Upper Fifth and The Deep Six) that's kinda applicable? ......

I haven't personally got one, but a couple of people at work have shown me the txt on their phones - neither of them are OUFC supporters and only one has been to a game at the Kass Stad.............

Cor Makin Time! Seen them a few times back in the day, good revival band similar to Secret Affair

Cor Makin Time! Seen them a few times back in the day, good revival band similar to Secret Affair

Makin' Time played Oxford a few times in the 80s ....Oxford City fc (Whitehouse ground), Jericho Tavern among other Oxford shows..... seen Charlataans many times, Fay Hallam Trinity, Fay Hallam & Fay Hallam band many times, Upper Fifth once, and as yet Ive not seen The Deep Six, though its likely to be later this year that'll change :cool:

Fay Hallam was the queen of 80s mod.... awesome keyboardist too

Makin' Time played Oxford a few times in the 80s ....Oxford City fc (Whitehouse ground), Jericho Tavern among other Oxford shows..... seen Charlataans many times, Fay Hallam Trinity, Fay Hallam & Fay Hallam band many times, Upper Fifth once, and as yet Ive not seen The Deep Six, though its likely to be later this year that'll change :cool:

Fay Hallam was the queen of 80s mod.... awesome keyboardist too

She was bloody good looking as well?

If others aren't banned for serious personal abuse directed at myself. Is that not in the rules? then what's the harm in a little song in line with the rest of the thread.

If others aren't banned for serious personal abuse directed at myself. Is that not in the rules? then what's the harm in a little song in line with the rest of the thread.

Maybe they will be, although I believe the rules state a warning system will be used for that sort of thing. Anyway as I said u probably got till Monday max , so u might as well let us all know ur true identity.

Leeds fan?
Pep?
Global premier?
Previous troll ?

Back
Top Bottom