EFL Teams Start To Announce Retained Lists

Ryan McLaughlin and MJ Williams are both ex Liverpool Academy players. KR might know a bit about them and think they are players he can work with and improve? A lot will depend on what league we’re in and budget I guess.

Edit: Just read that both MK Dons and Charlton were interested in signing Williams from Liverpool in 2017. Just trying to think who the common denominator between those two clubs might be... ?

Last edited:
I think Ian Henderson's wife is based in the NHS in Manchester so he'll most probably end up at Salford City or some other club near there.

Callum Camps is a decent midfielder.

Are any of these players good enough to keep us in the Championship...

And even if we don't get promoted, we should still be looking at players better than ones that can 'do a job' in League One. On the whole we should be looking at players being released by Championship clubs.

And even if we don't get promoted, we should still be looking at players better than ones that can 'do a job' in League One. On the whole we should be looking at players being released by Championship clubs.

Or potential gems lower down or from elsewhere (Whyte, Sykes etc).

As I do every season, I'll add a Championship list once they begin to happen. Obviously, they're playing season to a close so not much going on at the moment. A handful of players leaving clubs on June 30th having turned down short term extensions.

A few championship clubs starting to reveal which players haven't signed short-term extensions to complete this season. Original post updated.

A few championship clubs starting to reveal which players haven't signed short-term extensions to complete this season. Original post updated.
No surprise about Anya - hasnt been seen near the Derby first team for the last three years. He has had injuries, but has been available for a good deal of that time, but has just been dumped in the U23s squad.

Omar Bogle is available, weren't some on here going on about him last summer?

A few Premier League teams starting to confirm released players.

Will add them to the top post

Does anyone know that status of our players whose deals expire on the 30th? I've seen stuff about the loan extensions but not about those out of contract this summer.

Back
Top Bottom