Team to face AFC Wimbledon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is if your Liverpool ?
A goalkeeper who will not stay stuck on his line when a cross comes in .A player who will pass the ball forward not this tappy tappy sideways play wait until the opposition gets back then play a poor ball to a team mate. A player who will shoot at goal and not pass sideways to the wing. A player who will not constantly dive and wave his hands at the ref. Avoid playing like this and we may start winning again.

A goalkeeper who will not stay stuck on his line when a cross comes in .A player who will pass the ball forward not this tappy tappy sideways play wait until the opposition gets back then play a poor ball to a team mate. A player who will shoot at goal and not pass sideways to the wing. A player who will not constantly dive and wave his hands at the ref. Avoid playing like this and we may start winning again.
You might want to change your username!!!

Thanks for that. I’ll inform the management

I think we have to smash them. Hit them with everything we’ve got. The time for caution is well and truly over.
We cannot afford any more slip-ups. Henry, Holland, Browne, Agyei all have to start. We need goals and we need to condense the game into their half of the field to do it. Pressure will tell if we keep hammering on the door. Shoot on sight.
If we do this, then we should win comfortably. No more bad luck stories, we need to win. End of.
Taylor has to start in my view.
Having a bit of a poor run but by far our most likely scorer.

Has GUK opened a new account? ?

Does anyone know who the new injury concern is? OxfordMail reporting an injury, but KR not saying who it is. We don't need any more injuries!

Does anyone know who the new injury concern is? OxfordMail reporting an injury, but KR not saying who it is. We don't need any more injuries!
No but I feel the club should be open and transparent and name the player, we don't want poor little wombles being at a disadvantage do we? Ffs

If the manager doesn't want to say then it would be very irresponsible if someone on here does know who it is and puts it out there. I'd hope that people would put the needs of the team before any ego boost of being ITK.

No but I feel the club should be open and transparent and name the player, we don't want poor little wombles being at a disadvantage do we? Ffs
Fair enough, but it's not something he does every time there is a new injury.

Mackie will surely start, but I think he may also bag his third goal of the season. He’s looked quite angry the last couple of times he’s been on the pitch. Has plenty to prove at the moment, but that could work to the team’s advantage.

Difficult to predict the team while this ‘mystery injury’ is lingering, but I think we’ll nick a very hard fought 2-1 win.

Eastwood
Long Dickie Mous Ruffels
Brannagan Thorne Sykes
Henry Taylor Browne

SUBS: Mackie, Agyei, Moore, Holland, Forde, Hanson, Stevens​

Of those available:
Ruffels
Long
Moore
Dickie
Jones
Brannagan
Henry
Sykes
Browne
Taylor
Agyei

All feature in training photos just put up on twitter.

No sign of Mous who is often one who seems to get on the camera. Could he be the injury?

The good thing about Marcus Browne is at this level he can play five positions well - centre midfield, AMC, right/left wing, striker. That gives great flexibility in a squad which is a bit stretched by injures, suspensions and sales - if he can stay fit not only do we have a player who is usually a step above League One, we have someone who can slot in all over the pitch. I’d just as happily see him in central midfield next game:

Eastwood
Long Dickie Moore Ruffels
Brannigan
Sykes Browne
Agyei Taylor Holland

Or up front:

Eastwood
Long Dickie Moore Ruffels
Thorne
Brannigan Sykes
Agyei Browne Holland

As I would on the wing.​

I think the two most vital players to keep fit for the rest of the season are Browne and Brannigan. Get both of those in the team and playing close to their best, and we will be a handful for most teams at this level.

There is another injury doubt for tomorrow but KR is not saying who.

Of those available:
Ruffels
Long
Moore
Dickie
Jones
Brannagan
Henry
Sykes
Browne
Taylor
Agyei

All feature in training photos just put up on twitter.

No sign of Mous who is often one who seems to get on the camera. Could he be the injury?

Or Eastwood?

• React
Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom