Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxford1996

Eastwood
Forde Dickie Moore Ruffels
Henry Throne Brannagan
Holland Aygei Browne

Subs - Stevens, Mousinho, Long, Hanson, Sykes, Mackie, Taylor

Brannigan looks to be getting back to his best after yesterday but a big ask for him to carry a 3 man midfield of a not match fit Henry in his second game in 4 days and a no where near match fit Thorne.

Eastwood
Forde Dickie Moore Ruffels
Henry Throne Brannagan
Holland Aygei Browne

Subs - Stevens, Mousinho, Long, Hanson, Sykes, Mackie, Taylor

If we are switching back to the usual formation I’d expect Long back in at RB and would definitely play Sykes over Henry and Thorne isn’t up to starting a match yet!
Plus Agyei will not start up top in this formation.
Very strange starting line up from you but only imo ?

I strongly hope we don’t play 3 at the back again

Eastwood
Long Dickie Moore Ruffels
Thorne
Brannigan Sykes
Agyei Taylor Browne​

• React
Reactions: PQ
Looks like that could be the line up but if KR is rotating Holland may play a role?
Actually quite liked the 3-5-2, certainly dominated the game and got the two forwards involved.

@HampshireYellow are you wowing me agreeing with your starting XI or the fact I quite like the formation? ?

Im hoping KR puts out a starting 11 that can score goals, cope with Wimbledon's physical approach, and ultimately take the 3pts

We just look so impotent up front, we really need to change approach as it's clearly not working..

Being an old sceptic I have to think that starting Browne will see him carried off on a stretcher with the way AFC play. Start Agyei. Sykes and Henry. Hold Browne for a later sub once the physical stuff has been noted by the officials. (if we get one that cares!)

Ref for this game is Sam Purkiss. Same one as the away game! Remember being less than impressed with his not spotting the AFC rough handling of our players. Not a particularly experienced official.

Whatever team KR starts with they need to score first we need to be aggressive get some fire in our belly’s go for the kill we’ve got a lot of cup finals coming up and that’s how we need to approach the games if we bottle it even tho this season has been fun it will
Finish on a very sour note when we’ve had our own fate in our own hands most of the season

I think we have to smash them. Hit them with everything we’ve got. The time for caution is well and truly over.
We cannot afford any more slip-ups. Henry, Holland, Browne, Agyei all have to start. We need goals and we need to condense the game into their half of the field to do it. Pressure will tell if we keep hammering on the door. Shoot on sight.
If we do this, then we should win comfortably. No more bad luck stories, we need to win. End of.

I think we have to smash them. Hit them with everything we’ve got. The time for caution is well and truly over.
We cannot afford any more slip-ups. Henry, Holland, Browne, Agyei all have to start. We need goals and we need to condense the game into their half of the field to do it. Pressure will tell if we keep hammering on the door. Shoot on sight.
If we do this, then we should win comfortably. No more bad luck stories, we need to win. End of.
Crickey, I didn't realise winning football matches was so easy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom