Team for Sunday

Oxymoron

Looks like we may have been busy signing out of contract players (according to The Coventry Telegraph)

1535976938163.png

Attachments

• 1535976867193.png
    1535976867193.png
    66 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Coventry have apparently only sold 600 tickets.....and they think of themselves as a 'big' club! I predict that we'll take twice that support in the return fixture! COYY

Coventry have apparently only sold 600 tickets.....and they think of themselves as a 'big' club! I predict that we'll take twice that support in the return fixture! COYY
Great thing about Coventry - they give away fans a huge allocation. Not much around the stadium, but some good bars and pubs in the city centre. I live nearby so will post suggestions nearer the time!

Mitchell
Norman,Nelson,Mousinho,Ruffels
Baptiste,Brannagan
Holmes,Henry,Browne
Mackie.

That worked brilliantly at Sunderland.
Don’t change a winning formula.

A great chance to improve the goal difference.
They couldn’t even beat our reserves in the Lge cup game, with their first team.

Another 3 points on the board to keep the unbeaten run going. Momentum is everything!

This isn't important, what I want to know is are they bringing the dog back like the last home league game against Coventry? Could give Obika a lesson on how to press.

Mitchell
Baptiste,Brannagan
Holmes,Henry,Browne
Mackie.

They couldn’t even beat our reserves in the Lge cup game, with their first team.

Another 3 points on the board to keep the unbeaten run going. Momentum is everything!

I thought it was a draw?

Mitchell
Baptiste,Brannagan
Holmes,Henry,Browne
Mackie.

thing is KR tinkers more than ol' chippy, there hasnt been the same starting line up in consecutive games this campaign ..... Id like to see the line up you posted start on sunday @Leysboy ..., the question is will KR, SD & DF decide not to change or tinker with a winning team? :unsure:

Mitchell
Baptiste,Brannagan
Holmes,Henry,Browne
Mackie.

That reserve team is now our first team...

I thought it was a draw?

It may well of ended a draw, but from what I saw it was a very good performance. Not many teams will visit the stadium of light and out play Sunderland let alone earn a point.

If we continue to play like that or better we will win more than we lose.

Bot news... scraping the net for info, auto creating articles and just embarrassing themselves

Mitchell
Norman Nelson Mous Garbutt
Baptiste Brannagan
Browne Henry Holmes
Smith

Garbutt is just starting to settle in and hopefully starting to look the player we expected of him, with his cup performances, albeit against lower opposition. Smith gives us that little bit of pace upfront.

Back
Top Bottom